ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JWC - Pretty much done

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
been a bit useless keeping the project thread up to date, i'll sort that tomorrow

but basically its done, MOT last weekend and Tax kicked in first of May so road testing/shakedown has begun. couple of niggles uncovered, mostly due to the massive amount of castor the 182 wishbones have put on the geo, causing some tyre catching issues to front bumper. but nothing that cant be sorted :)

oh and ended up buying my old superleggera wheels back that I sold to Dave... a while back, painted them..........an interesting shade.lol!

cheers

Ben

DSC_4996_zpsvbehyb84.jpg

DSC_4914_zpsk3bhfgw8.jpg

DSC_4781_zpsqcnd0dtq.jpg

DSC_4974_zpssxqqnt2z.jpg

DSC_4973_zpswepdbjnh.jpg

DSC_4975_zpsy6w792a0.jpg

DSC_4994_zpsl4bc7ejt.jpg

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great! :) With the exception of the steering wheel. I'd get a racing / sports one if it was me. Looks a bit out of place with the hardcore dash / cage.

I like those pedals. Lol!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah I'm intending on getting a new wheel. But part of me likes the original one, total juxtaposition to the rest of the not very original interior :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks good. Other than the steering wheel letting it down.

picture of caster from side on to see it more clearly?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I looked into getting those pedals when they first came out but the £70 odd they were seemed a bit much!

lol, thankfully they came with the car when I bought it so no worries :)
Chip-mk1 wheels staying ;) for now at least. and i'll get a couple of pics today if I remember. but the wheels basically touch the front bumper even after I dialled as much as I could out with the AST adjustables

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Dialing caster out at the top has no effect (well Mega mega tiny) on the wheel position.

correct, I found this out, lol!

I meant to take a pic today chap but forgot, i'll get one tomorrow and post it here