ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec 4.5 Slash Cut Pics !

Skoda Fabia vRS

oh an its way more shiny than it looks on the pictures, they really DONT do it justice at all, it looks a lot better in real life

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got

Hill Power Stage One Chip
Hill Power Induction Kit
Hill Power De-Cat Pipe
Hill Power Uprated Lower Engine Mount

im savin up for the full head conversion

Nick also did my brakes, Tarox G88 with rally pads, and my suspension, Bilstein Streetline kit

Mini Cooper S JCW

exhuast looks MINT!!

for a 4" tailpipe it dont look that ott!! im impressed!:) think il have to get 1 of them, if i can sell this magnex one?

is there anyway of listenin to the sound of it? Cheers Marc

Brun, how loud is it? does it make your ears ring after a 30min + drive? i hear these K-TEC pipes are very loud in comparison to magnex / scorpin etc.. does it scrape over speed bumps ?

questions questions...

Skoda Fabia vRS

right......ere goes

1. 35mm on a Bilstein Streetline Kit

2. VERY loud, its louder than my previous Peco, i dunno how to describe how loud it is, apart from very, its been described as soundin like a rally car by 2 people, have to see what people think at the meet on Sat, scribbler over at RSC has met up with me an heard it, ask him mate

3. not sure, i avoid speed bumps at all costs, havent been over one yet an dont plan on doin in the near future

cheers brun sorry bout all the questions just that my valver is low and iv got a scorpian system and it scrapes the tarmac i dont wana ruin a quality k-tec system any performance gains noticed????????????? av you got the silenced cat i doubt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Skoda Fabia vRS

no problem bondy, fire away all day, happy to help m8........remember im on 195/45/15 wheels aswell !

no i havent got the silenced de-cat, though im sure at some point i will need it as im bound to get stopped by the police its so loud

ive noticed a small improvement in low end pull, but its nothin amazin compared to my Peco i had before

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Is this exhaust one thats available to 172 mk2s as well from K-Tec..?

Im considering one but Im not sure about their twin-piper...

Skoda Fabia vRS

not sure mate you would have to phone em, but personally because the bumper doesnt have a recess i dont think it would suit it as much

THANKS MATE COMPARED TO YOUR CAR MINE LOOKS WELL LOW MORE LIKE 65MM THINK BB MAY OF f**kED UP!!!!!!!!!! DOES YOUR SYSTEM POP ON GEAR CHANGES????????????? IS IT EASY TO KEEP CLEAN WHERE YOU FROM BY THE WAY?????????

Skoda Fabia vRS

it pops like mad yea, fairly easy to keep clean, depends on the weather obviously

im from st helens in merseyside

good nice to hear it is it possible 4 you to measure from the bottom of your rim to the bottom of your wheelarch it should be about 510mm mine a miserable 450mm thats low

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Had an email back from David @ K-Tec:

"...at the moment we only have the twin 3 and 5 x 3 oval available for the 172. At the end of January we will have a Titanium system available for the 172 with a 4" tailpipe. Price is expected to be £470+vat"

Know what you mean about not having the recess though...