ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing blue 197 + K-tec Sprint spoiler

Thanks again for more kind comments everyone :)

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
get a retrim from snappy? I'm sure he could replicate the gordini wheel :)

yeah I've only ever seen one for sale for like £60/90 iirc, it was something silly.

i know it's dead simple, just being a mat and parcel shelf but they look ace :approve:

Thats a good shout I might drop him a pm.

Yeah the simple things work well I think.
[/FONT]

Such a nice car. Colour combo is spot on and the spacers and drop make it sit just right.

I prefer the cup spoiler but it does need something for the rear. It looks too bare without a a spoiler imo.

Thanks mate, I was happy without a spoiler but now this is on I don't like them without one lol.[/FONT]

That looks brilliant, I love the looks of this car. The only thing that would bug me is that the high level brake light looks massive now!

Cheers dude, yeah I know what you mean, from the pics it looks big due to the shade caused by the spoiler lol.[/FONT]

Albi blue 197
Think i may have to order a sprint spoiler now, also what spacers are you running, car looks stunning mate

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Looks extremely nice! Looking at possibly getting a 197 in UR at some point (or maybe a trophy? I don't know!!). Yours is exactly how I want mine to look but obviously a different colour. How/where do you get the 200 rear diffuser? And are the chrome tips part of the diffuser or are they the actual exhaust trims? And finally - what springs you got on? Very nice ride height on it!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
As I said in your other thread love this car, they looks so good with spacers it makes me want to get a RB 197

Looks extremely nice! Looking at possibly getting a 197 in UR at some point (or maybe a trophy? I don't know!!). Yours is exactly how I want mine to look but obviously a different colour. How/where do you get the 200 rear diffuser? And are the chrome tips part of the diffuser or are they the actual exhaust trims? And finally - what springs you got on? Very nice ride height on it!

Cheers mate.

I got the 200 diffuser off eBay soon as i bought the car last july but I havnt seen another one on there since. The chrome tips normally come on the diffuser but I got some outward rolled exhaust tips made up to be different.

Its lowered on KW V1 coilovers not sure how far down they are.

This is my mates 197 in UR same look as mine but with a cup spoiler, also on KW coilovers & 25mm spacers.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ed-197-build-thread/page7&highlight=197+turbo

Epic car thats excatly how i want one !! when i finally decide to upgrade !!

Thanks dude.

Looks great.

Cheers mate

As I said in your other thread love this car, they looks so good with spacers it makes me want to get a RB 197

Thanks mate, do it ;) As soon as I got it I knew how I wanted it to look regarding the spacers, coilovers & gloss black wheels, it gets so much attention.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Nice, how much was the diffuser and is it a straight swap to fit? So can the 200 diffuser fit any exhaust system then? Also, nice UR turbo you mate has!

Looks unreal bro! Show room fresh!! With some cheeky oem extras!

Cheers Kristofer its come along nicely since last july & to say i said it was staying standard haha.*

Nice, how much was the diffuser and is it a straight swap to fit? So can the 200 diffuser fit any exhaust system then? Also, nice UR turbo you mate has!

I paid £250 off ebay think they are around £600 or so brand new, yeah its a straight swap & any exhaust will fit aslong as it fit through the holes.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Guessing that was second hand? Not a bad price! So if the diffuser comes with the chrome tips on, surely an exhaust system would be behind the tips and would melt the diffuser?

Guessing that was second hand? Not a bad price! So if the diffuser comes with the chrome tips on, surely an exhaust system would be behind the tips and would melt the diffuser?

Yeah that was 2nd hand off a low mileage 200, I got it without the crome tips that's why I decided to get the custom outward rolled exhaust tips, the standard 200 exhaust go's right upto the standard tips & the gasses just go out, so the diffuser doesn't melt.[/FONT]

Love this, spoiler looks spot on mate

Cheers mate.

Megane Sport F1 :)
I was behind this this morning in coulby/acklam, looks soooo nice in the flesh. I was in the black 172 if you wondered :)

RB 182 FF
First time I've seen this car, and wow that is fecking lovely!!! I think black Renault diamonds would finish this off a treat with a more aggressive look, but anyway it's awesome! :D

I was behind this this morning in coulby/acklam, looks soooo nice in the flesh. I was in the black 172 if you wondered

Cheers ClioDS your 172 is very nice seen it about a few times, the mrs see's you on a morning going through coulby she drives a silver 182.

looks lovely, credit to ya

Thank you Tom @ Wests

First time I've seen this car, and wow that is fecking lovely!!! I think black Renault diamonds would finish this off a treat with a more aggressive look, but anyway it's awesome! :D

Cheers VR46-G@Z I was going to fit the Renault sport aero kit as i think they make them look very aggressive but I think I'm selling it now for an r26

Cheers @ClioDS your 172 is very nice seen it about a few times, the mrs see's you on a morning going through coulby she drives a silver 182.

yeah I've seen your mrs's 182...it it Jamie's old one? Looks really tidy! Iv still not seen your sunflower kicking about...too wet to bring out at the moment?

yeah I've seen your mrs's 182...it it Jamie's old one? Looks really tidy! Iv still not seen your sunflower kicking about...too wet to bring out at the moment?

Yeah its jamies old car, its tidy now ive done loads too it since buying it off him, it needed some love lol. Its still taxed normally i take the tax off around october but the weather hasnt been too bad so i take it out now & again probs still only 6 times in 5months lol, but yeah when its wet it just stays in the garage ClioDS

Yeah its jamies old car, its tidy now ive done loads too it since buying it off him, it needed some love lol. Its still taxed normally i take the tax off around october but the weather hasnt been too bad so i take it out now & again probs still only 6 times in 5months lol, but yeah when its wet it just stays in the garage @ClioDS

Iv read your sunflower build thread from start to finish and it's a seriously impressive car, credit to you mate! I'd convinced myself a megane F1 was my next car but after seeing your RB 197 I may have changed my mind lol! cannot believe how much a set of coil overs and spacers can totally transform the stance of it...top work :)

An orange one
This is stunning Craig,

Hard to believe this is an older car than the 200, and new 200T. It looks better and fresher than either!

Iv read your sunflower build thread from start to finish and it's a seriously impressive car, credit to you mate! I'd convinced myself a megane F1 was my next car but after seeing your RB 197 I may have changed my mind lol! cannot believe how much a set of coil overs and spacers can totally transform the stance of it...top work

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread dude. I no mate before I bought I said I was fitting spacers & coilovers to get it looking fat & wide, it gets a lot of attention. It's funny you say that about the Megane that's what I want next a LY R26. ClioDS

This is stunning Craig,

Hard to believe this is an older car than the 200, and new 200T. It looks better and fresher than either!

Thanks very much ColinG high praise from you mate.

Lovely, lovely car mate. You've got it spot on!

Thank you mate

I bought these Speedlines just after Christmas but since decided I want to sell the car now for a Megane R26 so they won't be going on :( shame as I love them.

12219010505_c9cf73433b_c.jpg

197/200 speedlines by CraigyD7, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread dude. I no mate before I bought I said I was fitting spacers & coilovers to get it looking fat & wide, it gets a lot of attention. It's funny you say that about the Megane that's what I want next a LY R26. @ClioDS

I had a LY 182 last year but unfortunately some tosser smashed into the back of me and it got written off. Couldn't find another in LY so opted for my second choice which was pearl black, but this time a 172. Iv been looking at the megane R26 in LY but like I said after seeing your RB 197 I'm unsure on which id prefer. The megane has better bolt on tuning potential over the 197 due to it being a turbo but there's something about the 197 in RB which I love lol! Hmmm...

Wouldn't mind being a penny behind you

put the speedlines on the meg?

haha

i did think about mate but only being 17" I didn't think they would look right :( Knuckles

I had a LY 182 last year but unfortunately some tosser smashed into the back of me and it got written off. Couldn't find another in LY so opted for my second choice which was pearl black, but this time a 172. Iv been looking at the megane R26 in LY but like I said after seeing your RB 197 I'm unsure on which id prefer. The megane has better bolt on tuning potential over the 197 due to it being a turbo but there's something about the 197 in RB which I love lol! Hmmm...

Yeah I heard about that happening to your LY :( you hadn't had it long either has you. Yeah the Megane has the better tuning potential unless you put a Megane engine in the 197 :evil: ClioDS

RB 182 195bhp
Car looks seriously nice! Love the way it sits, probably the nicest 197 I've seen

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
shame your selling, nice motor :(

You removed the adjusters at the rear as it sits lower at the back than mine!

Car looks seriously nice! Love the way it sits, probably the nicest 197 I've seen

Thanks very much mate.

Consider me very impressed.

Cheers mate

Proper love the stance on this awesome collection of clios

Thanks dude

shame your selling, nice motor

You removed the adjusters at the rear as it sits lower at the back than mine!

Thanks Gaz, I don't want to sell it I love the way it looks just not the way it drives lol.

Yeah rear adjusters are out so it's as low as it can go on the rear.

Saw this in the flesh and it's a lovely car, wish I had the money to take it off your hands!

Cheers Simon

Ive now took the 200 diffuser off, painted the original sating black & tbh I wish I done it sooner looks so much better.

12365824485_e737fff98a_c.jpg

Untitled by CraigyD7, on Flickr

12365982183_8caa5b6abc_c.jpg

12365771435_66af73e660_c.jpg

RB 197 by CraigyD7, on Flickr

12040731094_f0e4fbf716_c.jpg

You're getting rid? Or just declaring your love for it? It's the perfect example of how one should look. :)