ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Coilovers + Eibach Camber bolts

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Can eibach camber bolts be used with k-tec coilovers?

I have read due to the way the coilovers have been modified to fit 182 cup bolt spacing you cant use camber bolts?

Just wanting to know so i dont waste the garages time (and my money!) on Monday.

Cheers
Mike

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
as I remember K-tec coilies have built in camber adjustment. eibach camber bolts only work on shocks with round mounting holes

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Crap, thats what i thought.

But they wont go anymore than standard camber :(

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
If the K-Tec coilovers are the same as the Raceland ones (not looking to get that started again), then they will use bolts similar to the one in the below link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHOGUN-3-2DiD...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f04586dd5

The strut may still have a round hole, but will have a 'U' shaped slot for the bolt to go in. I took this 'U' shaped slot off my raceland struts so I could use the Eibach bolts.

*EDIT*
Just noticed you mentioned the coilovers haing the cup bolt spacing. I have no idea how the bolt spacing has been modified, so can't comment on that part.

Last edited: