ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec slash cut

ive lowered my clio by one click at the back and want a k-tec slash cut will the box hit speed ramps and wot do the full systems sound like with cat replacements? please help cos im desperate to order one

Skoda Fabia vRS

they sound, in the words of my mrs - like a bloody rally car, and in the words of my manager - like a b*****d rally car, and in the words of a lad at work, well no words, just a big cheesy grin for ages and then my cars gotta have one of those!

if i remember mate ill let you know how far the b/box is off the ground on my RT (lowered 1 click 35mm) and im sure you can find out how much lower the 16v is as standard

gonna also try an take some pics tomorrow if its not rainin !

brun, u got any pictures of the slash cut on your RT? ive been thinking of getting one, but cant find many pics

cheers
Mart

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

it looks like a bell end :p

sorry for hijacking ur thread m8 just like to wind brun up

MaLicE

:D

Skoda Fabia vRS

bugger, im really sorry mate, i kinda made a MESS ! on the drive and i had to leave urgently, i WILL measure it for you, and SOON

in fact, im off work tomorrow so as long as i remember ill do it