ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4J shed, update.

BlackGold 182
haha i no, day off tomorrow so full detail :D clay, polish, wax, spraying my calipers and inlet silver again :) oh and fitting fabia splitter lol

MG ZR 1.8
Not sure,it depends on what's around, can't decide, that's why I'm waiting a few months, as to keep the costs down i might be making this into a sport rep..

Might be some big updates soon :)

TT QS
Not sure,it depends on what's around, can't decide, that's why I'm waiting a few months, as to keep the costs down i might be making this into a sport rep..

Might be some big updates soon :)

are you going for just visual rep or actually cliosport engine too? :D

White mx5 mk1!
His colour was the same as his car just you could see the blue in the corners of the wings ect lol and yea I'll save em Steph only want bout 100quid for em

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
His colour was the same as his car just you could see the blue in the corners of the wings ect lol and yea I'll save em Steph only want bout 100quid for em

Ahh once again I'm right and you're wrong :)

DSC05598.jpg

No hard feelings ;)

Attachments

• DSC05596.jpg
    DSC05596.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 38
  MG ZR 1.8

Oh sweet! Good job buddy! Well I'll be coming up to see you an debs soon it's well overdue.

The bumpers ect are in Monaco... Lol Itll be fiiinnnneeeee.

MG ZR 1.8
Haha you should only notice in daylight!

How much your insurance going up for just having bumpers?

He just sent me a picture message with a photo of his car. And comparing the photos it looks like a very near match.
That's enough :p haha

I'm getting a exact quote later but online they said about £60. :( lol