ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4J shed, update.

MG ZR 1.8
Well the quality is good till I upload it with tapatalk.

I have got my fancy camera but the weather has been like non stop rain for about 2 weeks ! So haven't had a chance :(

MG ZR 1.8
So car has been broken for nearly a week!

Took it to the garage Monday. Diagnostics machine told me that it's my ecu.

The guys at curds have been fab, they are getting on and fixing it for me super fast. And my wonderful daddy is covering the unexpected bill! He loves his little girl. Hahah.

Should have him back home by tonight :))

MG ZR 1.8
Smoothed down my bullets.

c0337b02.jpg

Then I added some Renault sport stickers cause it looked a bit bare..

d11d8f45.jpg

It's really finished it off.

Also had a spare sticker so i added one onto my dash strip which is now crafty and hiding a scratch!

5f0c81c9.jpg

aaaaand made my badges gloss black. All round,

a3781149.jpg

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
:) nice to see another k4j!!!
smooth bullets with renault sport stickers are really cool!! :D!!

MG ZR 1.8
Quick update, fitted some coilovers with Toby and Kieran off here a few weeks ago, then had a fiddle with the height at home.
Went down a bit too low at first,
cbe8ba33.jpg

So raised it up so it's a bit more drivable,
994cd674.jpg

It's looking really tidy ATM, the only thing that I need to do is get sport interior, and then the car is spot on.
Had a proper clean today in prep for CSS tomorrow, really looking forward to it!
204b12e4.jpg

59e198ed.jpg

MG ZR 1.8
Looking good, any plans for new wheels?

Get it back down ya puff :rasp:

I do want some new wheels. Turinis? Anything other than these standard ones haha.

I know I want to! But I really couldn't go anywhere. I get stuck in multi stories, and speed bumps flol!

MG ZR 1.8
Is that you selling them by any chance? Lol
That's a bargain!
I'll have to To go a bit higher if I get 172 wheels cause I hit the arches when I go over a lump in the road!
You can't miss me, tall with blonde and purple hair lol! Let's hope it's hot! I'm not feeling rain with the clean I gave this today!

Mercedes C320!
Lol nah it ain't me! I just see them and thought it was cheap aswell!

Yer but i think the bigger wheels would make up for it! :)

Tall with blonde and purple hair ay ;)... Well i will be meeting you at lakeside anyway! :) I know i want it to be hot aswell, i dont't want it to rain either cos i just cleaned the car! Plus we have a long old drive there, so they will be filthy by the time we get there!

I am taking my Slr tomoro so if i get my mate to drive for a bit i can try and get some rolling shots if you want?

MG ZR 1.8
Lol nah it ain't me! I just see them and thought it was cheap aswell!

Yer but i think the bigger wheels would make up for it! :)

Tall with blonde and purple hair ay ;)... Well i will be meeting you at lakeside anyway! :) I know i want it to be hot aswell, i dont't want it to rain either cos i just cleaned the car! Plus we have a long old drive there, so they will be filthy by the time we get there!

I am taking my Slr tomoro so if i get my mate to drive for a bit i can try and get some rolling shots if you want?

Yeah that'd be awesome.
Yeah I'm getting the Thurrock/lakeside for about 7:45-8 ish :)

MG ZR 1.8
Maybe not.

Some girl smashed into the side/front of my car today.

Bent the chassis under the front headlamp.

The girl didn't stop at a give way while I was coming round the corner! I'm so upset. Heart broken too.

64584694-F1D9-4A72-9FFA-6C98EEBD5A56-18013-00000A3B4D52ED22.jpg

0E271A3A-92E0-4238-A10E-91B8FE024FAF-18013-00000A3B56D9CA07.jpg

F5BE1C1E-74A4-4B26-AE47-26B04B7FA3F2-18013-00000A3B5A4FD998.jpg

:'(