ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4J shed, update.

MG ZR 1.8
Picking up my sport bits today.
One of the wings has quite bad peeling, but that can be sorted

It's gonna look gooooood. Can't wait to get them on and see! ;D pictures when there all fitted..

MG ZR 1.8
Really looking forward to it.
I've got my exhaust hanging under my bumper ATM.. So will be cutting up into the sport bumper and getting a surround so it's nice and tidy.
4d6077b4-6d8c-a385.jpg
can't stand having it like that haha

225 powered mk2
Awesome, i had to cut a section out for mine when i fitted my rear sport bumper, just use abit fo tape to mark it out, then it cuts quite easy :) i had to do the two socket trick in my mount to make it stay up high haha

White mx5 mk1!
Just need my coilies now :p got a spanner just havent had time to take them out yet wil do in next few weeks if your still after them

MG ZR 1.8
Yeah buddy, am fitting my bumpers soon so will come up an see you on my day off an we can take them off together?

MG ZR 1.8
Soooo the bumpers are a slightly different colour Flol.
But I quite like it.
Fitting the front one today then it's all done apart from the side skirts which need painting.

MG ZR 1.8
what did you need to buy to change the whole thing ?

I got Erm
Rear bumper, side skirts, side wings, arch liners and front bumper. I also got given a colour coded spoiler so save me colour coding mine

I'm also going to get some 10-15mm spacers, coil-overs

I will post pictures tonight if I can get it done!!

MG ZR 1.8
52848b07-3439-7206.jpg

As I said the side skirts are needing a respray and one is red so I haven't put them on yet haha.

God damn awful photo of the back, but at least it's proof I've done the back too ;)
5284f820-348a-9191.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
That looks a bit like a non sport bumper to me. I don't think it's the pic quality either :dapprove:

Tapatalk fail, she doesn't have a computer!
And it is a sport bumper, just needs spacers really badly, and sport or ph3 alloys.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
IMG_2706.JPG

Better quality...

And for those who say its impossible to get to the bolt, well take the bonnet off and voila!

IMG_2705.JPG

MG ZR 1.8
Full on punch with my thumb onto a slice of metal. If you can punch with your thumb :s hahah

But it's sore, paper cut to you yes probably haha

Megane r26
Full on punch with my thumb onto a slice of metal. If you can punch with your thumb :s hahah

But it's sore, paper cut to you yes probably haha

lol bless, if your gonna get ya hands dirty with motors you'll get plenty more of them. Me being a mechanic i do it all time without relising now! Car coming on nice though so you may have cut up hands but atleast you'll have summit to show ha

MG ZR 1.8
I've done most the mods on this myself with a man at hand for the hard bits haha.
So I've had plenty of trapped fingers ect. Not fun haha. It's worth it for a good result !

BlackGold 182
much better. although you need to stop taking pictures with a brick and get some better ones so we can all see! lol