ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

I'm actually not that bothered what power it makes (although I'd be stoked if it was 150+), if it drives mint and has plenty of poke and drivesability I'll be happy!

Shed.
You may not be bothered Davey but quite alot of CSers are :)

true, if it makes less than 200bhp youll be the victing of some right good old flaming.

This is like waiting for xmas though, i could reach 100mph faster than its takes this prodject to finish.

Mondeo TDCI 130
When its mapped it is going to be great for what it is!!! Felt really responsive when i drove it un-mapped!!!

M

mini-valver

You may not be bothered Davey but quite alot of CSers are :)

true, if it makes less than 200bhp youll be the victing of some right good old flaming.

This is like waiting for xmas though, i could reach 100mph faster than its takes this prodject to finish.

It wont be making anywhere near 200bhp. Dont want to wait, dont follow the thread.

Sorry guys, I was meant to collect it friday but I ended up having to stay the night in Leeds at RSTuning to finish off a car.

I should be back up again in leeds next week with the 1.6.

What happens if it makes 200bhp?.........

M

mini-valver

Minted! Give me a bell next week dude...

If it makes 200bhp? I guess the rain will be replaced with pigs?

M

mini-valver

LOL! INdeed!

I dont want more points for spam, on 8 or something silly already. Mapping next week so we'll see what it makes, although thats irrelevant if it drives and feels nice!

Mondeo TDCI 130
if it makes 200bhp i'll swap you my 197 cup for it ;)

You shouldnt have said that, i have visions of ben working solidly all weekend taking the engine out of my cup and putting it into daves, just to break 200bh, then swap it back! in a " I WILL NOT BE BEATEN " style!!:eek:

Or smells nice.

I actually lol'd at that!! BUT, i have some febreeze, going to spray away!!:evil:

You shouldnt have said that, i have visions of ben working solidly all weekend taking the engine out of my cup and putting it into daves, just to break 200bh, then swap it back! in a " I WILL NOT BE BEATEN " style!!:eek:

Even yours wouldnt make 200bhp at Omex according the holy son ;)

M

mini-valver

Full set of carbon door cards came last week, will get some pics when I have chance! The car is off to RStuning tommorrow so should be back end of the week all being well, cant wait!