ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

Im not sure if its only the cups but they deffo have what you need. The main part of the heater box (interior) can go back in. just bolt it down from the scuttle side with the plastic fan inlet, then when you get a fan just whip the scuttle off again. Im not sure how the cups etc run the speeds. the resitor is on the a/c type fan.

Thats what i've done Jay, just bolted the snorkel thing back through into the interior heater assembly.

Yeah thats what I thought, the motor has the resistor built in on mine being an AC model so do I need the motor AND blower assembly from a cup? I could be a pikey and just take the AC rad from inside the blower assembly and block the hole but it's hardly ideal, lol.

Dan, they've come out pretty good TBH after being a b*****d to paint :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Whats the story with the brakes and motor? Where are the Brembo's from? Fitment?

Motor runnin now? power?

172 Race Car
Thats what i've done Jay, just bolted the snorkel thing back through into the interior heater assembly.

Yeah thats what I thought, the motor has the resistor built in on mine being an AC model so do I need the motor AND blower assembly from a cup? I could be a pikey and just take the AC rad from inside the blower assembly and block the hole but it's hardly ideal, lol.
As said im not sure how the cup does the speeds. It would be all in one housing. either that or get a blower from another car and make it fit like I have.

M

mini-valver

Good find Jay, posted in the threas :D

Ali, ecu has died, so Ben has it. Made 140 on RStunings rollers, standard ex. manifold and bottom end!

Brakes are from a 406 coupe with 172 discs.

M

mini-valver

I had only stripped the rear speaker loom when it stopped though! It ran fine, parked up, come to restart and it just cranks over. Literally stumped.

Twas a joke you twonk!.....there is nothing left on your car to break!

Its something else on the car, we'll figure it out.

Nothing.

Wouldnt even turn on in his car......but on the test rig it has no problems. So has to be a power/ground issue or something on the car.

M

mini-valver

Checked fuses and relay's for continuity. Bridged the fuel pump relay and that ran so theres power there, just f**k all happening. No power at the coilpack or ICV etc.

We'll sort it, one way or another!

Coilpack AND ICV should have constant power as they all run off the same relay supply.

Might be your problem there lol.

M

mini-valver

Checked them all but when it's energized, it may not be bridging so will get a full set and swap the earth point then see what happens!

M

mini-valver

ECU is back in the car. Square one again.

Up for sale if anyone wants it!

M

mini-valver

For it to break again, lol. I want my VTS back, no nonsense turn key motoring.

It's done about 2000 miles in 2 years, might aswell save my money and break it. w**k ECU, w**k loom, w**k reliability. Sick of messing around in the f**king cold, trying to make a car that I've spent ££££'s on even run. I'll buy a £500 VTS, spend a grand on some 708's and go just as quick. Peice of s**t Renaults.

No!!! You cant give up dude.

Where would we be now if Christopher Columbus couldnt be arsed to go on another journey? or if Martin Luther King had a dream but didnt want to talk about it?

Its getting warmer now and lighter later (I know its constantly cold & dark ooop north, but meh) so you'll have more time and you wont get as cold.

But if you do sell.. Brembos? LOL

M

mini-valver

If Columbus couldn't be arsed to go on another journey, they'd be no immigrants draining our society. If Martin Luthur King didn't have a dream, I'd have a slave to work on this paperweight while I sit in, drinking tea being fanned by Beyonce with a massive palm leaf!

If it's going to cost me money, I'll be splitting it all so I'll PM you! x

M

mini-valver

Depends whats broke. Not knowing is the most annoying thing. If I KNEW what the f**k was broke, I can fix it! Lost all interest TBH.

340i
I think a CS meet at Hudson's house is in order!

BenR

Fred

Eddie

Icarus

SBV116 (kev)

Even....... Baggers! :eek::rolleyes::nono::quiet::dead: LOL!

It will be sorted by the time you've made everyone a cuppa ;)

alien green rs133
if your breaking i got first dibs on your head

but dude dont

its way to awesome, like killing an icon!!! (illiams or such like)

ECU is back in the car. Square one again.

For it to break again, lol. I want my VTS back, no nonsense turn key motoring.

It's done about 2000 miles in 2 years, might aswell save my money and break it. w**k ECU, w**k loom, w**k reliability. Sick of messing around in the f**king cold, trying to make a car that I've spent ££££'s on even run. I'll buy a £500 VTS, spend a grand on some 708's and go just as quick. Peice of s**t Renaults.

If Columbus couldn't be arsed to go on another journey, they'd be no immigrants draining our society. If Martin Luthur King didn't have a dream, I'd have a slave to work on this paperweight while I sit in, drinking tea being fanned by Beyonce with a massive palm leaf!

If it's going to cost me money, I'll be splitting it all so I'll PM you! x

Depends whats broke. Not knowing is the most annoying thing. If I KNEW what the f**k was broke, I can fix it! Lost all interest TBH.

LOL all the above are exactly how i felt with mine 6 months ago......cars= pain in the fvcking arse FACT

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172

:nono:Dave-Kev, I'd work on your advert before you post a thread in the Cars For Sale section. Full-marks for honesty :star: but not the way to sell a motor...

Seriously though, it will be something as simple as what 'killed' BAGS at FCS last year (it was a single chaffed wire shorting on the cat iyrc). So, just get it sorted and then, if you really want rid - just write the c**t off, like normal :quiet: ;)