ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kanglio 182 Build Thread

Kangoo
this write up has been so handy so far, when it comes to the door looms it says you moved the looms from the clio into the kangoo and the connectors were the same, mine has different connectors at the door and the switches for the windows are different, managed to get a couple of door looms out of a scrap kangoo which have the correct door connector but obviously use the older style connectors for the window switches, dont suppose you remember any more on this or did you use the clio window switches?

this write up has been so handy so far, when it comes to the door looms it says you moved the looms from the clio into the kangoo and the connectors were the same, mine has different connectors at the door and the switches for the windows are different, managed to get a couple of door looms out of a scrap kangoo which have the correct door connector but obviously use the older style connectors for the window switches, dont suppose you remember any more on this or did you use the clio window switches?
Hi, Yeah just used the clio switches.
The door lock solenoids were a direct fit.

Kangoo
Ahh that makes sense, thanks! i was starting to tear my hair out going through wiring diagrams with none of it matching up! did you just cut the plastic switch panels to fit the switches?