ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kia Ceed VR7......

Not a 320d
Red theme going on here. Dads new get to work car. Love it, s**t slow even compared to the 320d but it is economical even with 50 miles on the clock, shoved it round a few corners and it actually handles fairly well!

Wash with Zymol Autowash, Polished some scratches and marks with Megs 105, applied sonax bsd.

WP_000378_zps162e5f5d.jpg

WP_000380_zpsea0efcb4.jpg

I had the proceed vr7 it was just a higher trim level for the price of a base car. Was a good car for long drives but I could get on with it. Didn't find it fun to drive.

Not a 320d
Not supposed to be exciting. Supposed to be economical and cheap to run. He has no interest in cars but I thought it was excellent for its purpose.

economical and cheap to run = BMW 320d efficient dynamics , not a Kia Ceed (as a company hack)

his company must hate him lots

Not a 320d
economical and cheap to run = BMW 320d efficient dynamics , not a Kia Ceed (as a company hack)

his company must hate him lots
Its not a company car mate. He owns it, he doesnt get an allowance etc. Its to get him to work and to the golf club.