ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kia Ceed VR7......

Not a 320d
Red theme going on here. Dads new get to work car. Love it, s**t slow even compared to the 320d but it is economical even with 50 miles on the clock, shoved it round a few corners and it actually handles fairly well!

Wash with Zymol Autowash, Polished some scratches and marks with Megs 105, applied sonax bsd.

WP_000378_zps162e5f5d.jpg

WP_000380_zpsea0efcb4.jpg

I had the proceed vr7 it was just a higher trim level for the price of a base car. Was a good car for long drives but I could get on with it. Didn't find it fun to drive.

Not a 320d
Not supposed to be exciting. Supposed to be economical and cheap to run. He has no interest in cars but I thought it was excellent for its purpose.

economical and cheap to run = BMW 320d efficient dynamics , not a Kia Ceed (as a company hack)

his company must hate him lots

Not a 320d
economical and cheap to run = BMW 320d efficient dynamics , not a Kia Ceed (as a company hack)

his company must hate him lots

Its not a company car mate. He owns it, he doesnt get an allowance etc. Its to get him to work and to the golf club.