ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KILLED A 911 TURBO!!

YOU GUYS SHOULDA SEEN ME!!!!! THERE I WAS RIDING MY PUSHBIKE WHEN A 911 TURBO DECIDED HE WANTED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN!!! SO WE BOTH PUNCHED IT I JUST BEAT HIM BY A BIKELENGTH!!

What gave me the edge must have been the fact that he had his girlfriend in the passenger seat and a HUGE spoiler that must have weighted about 50kgs!!! all i had was my helmet!!! without my helmet i think i might have slaughtered him!!!

anyone seen those cool new bikes with the little engines on them?? i know i know "its called a motorbike.." but seriously.. its just like a normal bike with a little electric motor strapped to the back wheels.... reckon a modded one could beat a ferrari?

yeah!!!!
0-4mph it could.....after that, i say the thop end power of the ferrari would take the cake......unless you were peddaling at the same time!!! then its another story.

I was wearing my new Nike the other day and saw my friend in his new EVO VII. Unleashed all my muscle power and caught up with him within 20 sec. He wasnt too surprised or upset. Whats the big deal to catch up with a parked 911 or EVO.

Has anyone seen those jet engines you can buy for bikes?

they cost about a grand and are the size of about slightly fat Super Tennants larger can and u strap it to your parcel rack. The fuel bottle sits in the water bottle holder.

Apparently these things will get you up to 60mph! not quickly mind but they will do it.

HOW COOL!!!