ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kitto? and also 51plate flame red 172

Chocolate Bar™
saw a trophy down at cobridge traffic lights at about 6.25? had a girly driving it. cant for the life of me remember the number plate, but im adament its the same car holdcrofts were advertising on their website. (as the numberplate looked familiar lol)

on the way home saw a flame red 172 at the bottom of hanley. looked quite low - i was impressed lol

that is all for today :D

VRS
mark have you noticed the outbreak of trophys round here over the last few weeks?
saw the 5th different trophy around congleton / sandbach in the last week :D

Chocolate Bar™
yeah i saw two different ones in congy, the one with youngish lad and one with a laydee. They've obviously all seen ure car and are trying to upstage u ;)

Renault Trophy
I am all over the place... mainly Congleton, Stoke, Newcastle and Sandbach

I am going to have my reg transfered soon so you will know its me!!!!

RGH 777

Lee

BMW M2C
Kitto said:
GRRR! i need to take that off! :mad:

Yes you do.

Renault Birmingham didn't have time to put one on mine, plus I think they noticed I'd removed the one on my previous car from them!

Chocolate Bar™
Kitto said:
GRRR! i need to take that off! :mad:

i went one step further, not only did i take the sticker off, i also changed my numberplates to remove all reminders of the unpleasent experiences i've had with them :banghead:

Congleton's a bit of a Trophy hotspot - there's mine and two others that I know about and I've seen another a couple of times. Not a bad haul for a small place.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I was in town on Sat and I saw two of them in the space of an hour.

If you see a Racing Blue 182 with stripes and Recaros it's me!

Renault Trophy
I know you lot are dead against modding Trophies (or so I have been told) so any ideas on what I can do to make it stand out a little bit? :S

Maz

LY 200
Kitto said:
I know you lot are dead against modding Trophies (or so I have been told) so any ideas on what I can do to make it stand out a little bit? :S

Imho Kitto I think you should sod what everyone else thinks .. its your car .. do what you want to it hun .. :approve:

Marie :D

VRS
Red Cup said:
I was in town on Sat and I saw two of them in the space of an hour.

If you see a Racing Blue 182 with stripes and Recaros it's me!

where abouts are you from? i havent seen a striped racing blue around :(

VRS
Kitto said:

if i had a trophy i think a nice prospeed exhaust would be in order. then maybe track down a 182 rear bench and door cards, some xenons, a viper, ome engine dressing, a matched manifold, a remap and perhaps piggyback ecu :)

looks wise i think thay are gorgeuos so interior and engine mods would be my next move ruth :D

Chocolate Bar™
Drew182 said:
Yeah one of those was me - spotted you - I'll give you a wave next time

does u're number plate start wit MT55 by any chance? i've seen u about a lot if so parked on the one way system. I've got a black mk 2 with crabon bonnet and white wheels :)

VRS
Middo said:
does u're number plate start wit MT55 by any chance? i've seen u about a lot if so parked on the one way system. I've got a black mk 2 with crabon bonnet and white wheels :)

ditto, is that you?

didnt realise there were any other congletonians in the club lol :D

Chocolate Bar™
congletonians LMAO

you wanna be a biddulphian - pregnant by 14 - its the way forward ;)

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
makavelli said:
if i had a trophy i think a nice prospeed exhaust would be in order. then maybe track down a 182 rear bench and door cards, some xenons, a viper, ome engine dressing, a matched manifold, a remap and perhaps piggyback ecu :)

looks wise i think thay are gorgeuos so interior and engine mods would be my next move ruth :D

Agreed!

Keep all the standard bits so you can put it back when you sell it. That way it won't devalue the car and you can sell the aftermarket bits on as well.