ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill OPL Round 2!

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
Right lads there has been a good bit of talk regarding having this again so here we go haha. let me know if this is to soon for those who haven't already said yes they would be ok to go again this year

The dates we were given are the
July – 8/9/18/21
Aug – 4/5/27

also Performance French car show on Sunday 31st Aug if any one is interested in this maybe another track day/meet opportunity?

the 21st seems to be most popular atm so let me know what is best for the majority!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

DATE- TBC
TIME- 5PM REGISTRATION ON THE TRACK AT 6PM TILL 8PM, BE THERE BEFORE 5PM!
TRACK ORIENTATION- TBC
DRIVER REQUIREMENTS- PHOTO PART OF LICENCE, HELMET(KNOCKHILL ALSO RENT THESE). All cars must be fit for track and it’s the owners responsibility to check that there car is safe to go out (i.e no oil leaks etc)
KNOCKHILL WILL- REQUIRE YOUR LICENCE OR YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ON THE TRACK, DO REQUITE YOU TO WEAR A HELMET WHILE ON THE TRACK. OPEN THE PIT LANE GARAGES

PRICE

TBC

PLEASE NOTE THIS DEPOSIT WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE. IM SURE YOU CAN ALL SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM. AS A PRIVET EVENT I WOULD BE LEFT TO PAY UP THE REMAINING BALANCE AND I AM NOT PREPARED TO DO SO

please remember that drivers must cover the paypal fees other wise please send as a gift

GOING
1-Melvin1993-Clio 172
2-Ryan-Fiesta ST
3-Craig211-Clio 200
4-Ally-Fiesta ST
5-Noddie-Fiesta ST
6-Mark_1873-Megane 225
7 leemckew- clio 182
8-
scotiamr2t
9-Dmn1989-Meg R26
10-Fraser Jamieson- PH1 Clio 172
11-rctempire-
12-mccabe-clio 172 cup
13-rosscoe-clio197
14-MG cup -
15M26-Focus ST
16-Djw Dave-Clio
17-Jim King-Clio 172 CUP
18-DrHammershaft

if i have added you here by mistake please tell me and ill get you removed to save any confusion

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
21 seems good not to far off but it's just leaving it tight to get all the money that's what I'm thinking :/

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
21th July is the only July date I can do (Get back from Mexico on the 20th).

August dates would be better for me.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
put my name down, august dates work best for me to be honest, the 4th being my preference. Will give me time to get things fixed on the cup.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Any date suits me. Although i agree to organize and collect in cash from everyone the 21st of July may be tight as these things generally take a fair bit of organising

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Don't give people a choice! Pick a date and let it sort it's self out. I can't commit to any date till nearer the time.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Any date as stated
i'd probably prefer normal direction

reverse is good fun but duffus is boring lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I should be up for it. Maybe 18th of july or any date in august I think. Also Craig from my work with the trophy is wanting to come on date dependant.

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
Right lads sorry for a laps in any updates Iv been busy with some personal stuff leaving me with little time for much els. Date? I think the 21st sounds best it's going to give me time to get people and money haha so that works for me and direction Im
thinking just normal again

if any one knows of any one to bump numbers up to 30 ASAP get in contact :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
djw dave has asked me to post since he is too cheap to pay his membership :cool: he wouldnt make the 21st of July but could make early August

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
echo fraser's point here, can we set a date. That way everyone knows for sure if they are available or not, at this stage i would assume for some the 21st is now too soon

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
why not have two date up?

21st of july and early august (7th)

whichever list gets more names that's the date we go for?

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
yes there will be one date, whichever date gets the most people that's the date we go with.
if the others can't make it then tough

that way we get the most people out on track which is the priority

if people on the opposite day have selected it due to there preferred day there is nothing to say that they can't make the other one.

makes sense tbh