ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

knocking sound on full lock (cup 172)

Titanium ph1 turbo

Ok,

Ive noticed if I go over any bumps with my car turned on full lock to the right, theres a strange knocking sound as the suspension is put to use....

anyone got any ideas? Ive had it for months but because I rarely have to drive over bumps on full lock ive not bothered to get it checked, ive still got 1yr left on my warranty..

Stealth Bomber R26

Yep mine does this only on full right hand lock tho. is goind in to reno next week to be sorted along with the air bag system recall i was sent

Stealth Bomber R26

Was posted on here last week I think. Renault sent me a nice letter saying that the air bag system needed to be reset because the light may not come on in the system failed to arm at startup. It did say that not all clios were affected so that may be why you didnt get a letter. There is a helplinre number 08003282403 may be worth ringing them

Honda S2000

Yeah what airbag recall??

My strut top mounts did the same. Got it fixed last year and now the problem has come back.

Cup 172

They did mine and it got better but never went away. theres always knocks from the front, think its just the way the car is..

Cheers for the info Pete. Ill give em a call.

Stealth Bomber R26

The letter just states that it affects certain version of the Clio. But it doesnt say which ones :confused:

Elise/VX220/R26

I had this on my 172, Went to dealers several time but it never got solved. Gave up in the end.