ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec Stealth 172 - first impressions

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi all, just bought a ktec stealth cat back from Deviltronics on here. Its a second generation (I think) not fitted the cat replacement yet though... anyways I was really impressed how it went on, the welds looked much better than some of the pics ive seen of the earlier ones on here!

Done a few miles today and find it great, its not too noisey but there is a nice note when you put your foot down - not just the usual droney noise you get often when you put a diff exhaust on a four cylinder! There also are no rattles/knocks/vibrations which is a bonus.

Well chuffed all in all!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yes its completely hidden! it is easy to alter the position by slackening the clamp between the rear box and the mid section - then by twisting the rear section you can adjust the height - got mine sat perfectly there is no knocking or anything :)

Iceburg 172FF
sounds good, im just trying to decide wether to go for the stealth myself hopefully will have ordered one by next week so good to hear positive things about them!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ill try and get a video clip of it in action when i get chance! Ill take some pics also - Its just a shame the weather is so bad at the moment! :(

ValverInBits
I want one of these, but then I'm a student, so i cant afford one.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some decent vids up so i can hear it! :)

PH2 172
I aint sure if i should buy a ktec stealth or get a custom made exhaust fro prospeed with a 3.5" outwardly rolled tip

Valver, Defender 90
They get louder as they get more carboned up...and then the decat gets a bit silly. But sounds the nuts!!!

PH2 172
I might just get a ktec stealth cat back with a bmc cda air filter i dont want it gettin other the top noisy

Lotus Elise 111R
They get louder as they get more carboned up...and then the decat gets a bit silly. But sounds the nuts!!!

I would disagree here, mine sounded better after about 2-3 months, a lovely sound, but relatively discreet. No decat for me tho!