ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kubisport #2 revised

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Basicly i bought daves van. With the intentions of a quick turn around to change it to phs2 sport.

So i set about removing all the phs1 stuff. Sorting few niggles and got all phs2 stuff in. Which i did a d was going well to i got talked in to making another financial mistake. Bearing in mind i started v6 conversion.

So now van sits at 330bhp.

Attachments

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Finally tried the van on track and enjoyed it. Few Up to date pics. Coming off the road to get caged, painted and build the new set up and hopefully it works. Failing that I've got few other vans I can fit it to so won't be wasted.

Attachments

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Removed the 4x4 axles. Till I can sort something out for going 4wd.

Split my daily can to build up the blue van to use. Wanted buckets and harnesses again for being on track and other reason is I'm trying to down size the fleet. Wont last long. But for now it's working haha.

Just got to sort the no plate lamps and then fit my plates to get it mot. Once on the road and the lock down is lifted will have panels painted.

Attachments

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
So few parts turned up for this, twin walbro gss341 pumps to go into my nuke swirl pot. Just need a new fuel rail and couple of fittings and then make up the fuel lines and that's the fuel side delt with. Mite end up with a fuel cell eventually.

Also made a start on my vband log manifold just waiting on my other tial waste gate then will probably crack on with that and have it all welded up soon. Which leaves me a spare manifold flange to make another sidewinder

Attachments