ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kws ultra red/black with a hint of noise!

clio 197
went out today to finally get some pics of my car before it goes :) which will hopefully be soon :)
562-1.jpg

561.jpg

557.jpg

553.jpg

469.jpg

449.jpg

447.jpg

405-1.jpg

407-1.jpg

406.jpg

415.jpg

411.jpg

i have loads but i thought id upload some of these quick :)
hope you like dont take many pics of my car so this is a lil treat for it tbh :)

clio 197
im a cam novice so that would explain the pics i took well over 300 but photobucket sucks!

and it was freeziN!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
This the one running the kw's I sold? Looks well, still got that dodgy exhaust I see!

What's the replacement?

clio 197
Its got a new one now, after about 100 emails and calls to miltek!

im looking into a 123d coupe. due to miles and costs :(

clio 197
yer but i can lease the 123d brand new at a very good price through my company.

and a 335d is a lil old for me as im only 20 and the coupe was aimed for the younger market :)

saying that tho the idea of a 335 re mapped does sound good

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Shame, as despite appearances there's not a massive weight difference between a 3 and a 1 series. Just the 3 looks better (imo).

Cousin just ordered a 120 coupe, White with red interior. Used sanitary towel spec.

clio 197
i want a black with black leather msport kit.

went and looked at them last weekend in wycombe with my dad as hes after a d3 for a daily and if i had the money that would be the car id get. seriously nice place to sit. maybe someday :)

Swift Sport
Could do with better pics, but still awesome.

This'll make SteBurns miss his old 'un.

Yeah, it does remind me of my old little warrior. Never have I driven a car that could hold it's own so easily against serious track metal. Having said that, I drove yet another 197 last week with 40k miles on the clock. It seems the gearboxes all feel a little bit f*cked once they've got some miles on them.