ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L9 Cup

Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
Followed you all the way along the A244 from Staines Road cross roads to Walton Bridge Aston Martin garage. Started about 6 cars behind and then got as close as a just a Megane Scenic between.

Wonder what he thought about being in a racing stripe sandwich. Probably nothing as he spent the 5 mins we were queuing at the Esso garage r'bout sorting out his comb-over....no-one on here I hope, lol.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
LOL...:D that was me...I saw you catch up then disapear again lol....was going to post a spotted in a bit lol beat me to it...Hello :D :D ...car looked good !!! :D

Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
Was hoping to catch you, but didn't try very hard as traffic was its usual bad self. I have to drive that road pretty much same time day in day out, but haven't spotted anyone who's replied on here before.

Love the pink stripes and recaro's by the look of it.

Probably a dumb Q, but what's the track sticker next to the 'ring?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
hehe thank you :D :D pink cage too hehe...i go that way now and again when i dont fancy the motorway or am on the phone and want less road noise lol

The other track is Spa Francorchamps :D