ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake District Meet (15-01-2012)

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeah.. Iv got a few plans now, get the bonnet bumper and rear qtr sprayed, wheel refurb, some nice seats... and eventually an RS2 :eek:

Nice!
The RS2 is awesome, especially on these roads, plenty of torque. Don't believe all the rubbish you hear on here.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ha! You Wana bet?

Nashy - next time I'm in!

BenG - trophy still looks good! You changed anything to it since oulton park?

Haha, not enough powah iirc..

Rs2 got Ben up! Not sure what mark done did you tow him?! Maybe his cat was to blame!! lol

Lol I got up with no fuss... You V-tec (y0) just got you up after you destroyed the ice..

Nice!
The RS2 is awesome, especially on these roads, plenty of torque. Don't believe all the rubbish you hear on here.

Totally mate, you were pulling away from me quite easily.. So it does make a difference...

Clio 182 Trophy
Ha! You Wana bet?

Nashy - next time I'm in!

BenG - trophy still looks good! You changed anything to it since oulton park?

Thanks Piers. I got the RS2 manifold fitted and a de-cat yozzasport. It goes and sounds very well now, think i'm done with the mods now.
Hope you're doing well mate.

Italian 3.2 V6
Thanks Piers. I got the RS2 manifold fitted and a de-cat yozzasport. It goes and sounds very well now, think i'm done with the mods now.
Hope you're doing well mate.

Oh very nice! You doing any track days this year then? Yea am good cheers, hope all is well your end too!

Clio 182 Trophy
Oh very nice! You doing any track days this year then? Yea am good cheers, hope all is well your end too!

Hopefully get a few in, might be doing one in March but i'll see. Be good to get a group together like last time.

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
Ben im sure there was a pic of my car going round the corner, can you have a look please :) Nice to meet you all aswell.

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
lol there was a few piks of the ep3s trying to get round the corner aswell pitty we didnt get any when the first ep3 was facing bacl at us and sliding towards us haha has anybody managed to get that video of my first attempt at the corner from hell haha

Clio 182 Trophy
th_Cliosporticycorner.gif

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
iv just been rolling round watchin that video totaly different from being in the car trying to get round that bend think i might go there againg and get a hose pipe on the road to make the ice again. sounds stupid but was a adrenaline rush getting it up after we knew the ice was there haha

Clio 182 Trophy
Ben im sure there was a pic of my car going round the corner, can you have a look please :) Nice to meet you all aswell.

Nicky, I only got these two which didn't turn out very well, it's not your Clio i'm afraid, I think these must be the pics you are thinking of...

_1010484.gif

_1010483.gif

Clio 182 Trophy
iv just been rolling round watchin that video totaly different from being in the car trying to get round that bend think i might go there againg and get a hose pipe on the road to make the ice again. sounds stupid but was a adrenaline rush getting it up after we knew the ice was there haha

Ha! It was a solid effort, the engine was screaming! I wouldn't have liked to be in the passenger seat.

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
fuk i averaged bout 27 haha but my ecu has gone crazy need a new one badly so take it my fuel consumption is well down seen as you wer getting 40 nicky.
tunst the misses loved being the passenger but lookin back at that vid i wouldnt of haha