ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laleham Village Mars Red MK2 Vee V6 L**

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I see this all the time. Young fella who drives it.

He's a clown tbh. A "i love myself" kind of guy. Don't think he is a member. Nice motor it has to be said.

Steve

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I got that impression from him actually, young lad and I'm sure I spotted a chain on him. Like you say though, nice motor. I've seen it once before on the road from Sunbury.

Gareth said:
I got that impression from him actually, young lad and I'm sure I spotted a chain on him. Like you say though, nice motor. I've seen it once before on the road from Sunbury.

Same spot but at the ashford end, will have to look out for you lot..

Mars Red Clio V6 255
could be me or my mate lee, both have mk2 red vee, i go see my family most weekends in sunbury... and my mate lives otherside of ashford.. but my reg starts with WA... not sure im young though 28...and dont wear a chain im afraid..

Is yours a 54 plate plate Kieron? It maybe your friend if not as I see the car mostly during the week.

Theres a blue one I see now and then in heathrow....do you know of this fella?

Steve

Mars Red Clio V6 255
no mine is 53 plate, lee has the 54 plate so must be him... anyway should be able to tell us apart easy now as i have just fitted a quicksilver exhaust system so will be a fair bit louder than lee's

Have to admit mate. No offence but he does look like he's lost a pound and found a penny at times. But im no judge.

You car must sound the bits now mate. You please with it? Nothing like that v6 sound..

Steve

Mars Red Clio V6 255
yeah sounds amazing now, also fitted bmc induction kit, car really pops and bangs on the overrun... feltham.. such a classy place.. lived there all my life but luckily moved to kingston a few years ago...

Was at the Total garage earlier its *6 LEF with a well placed '.', was going to say hello but his gf and my mate mate woulda thought I was weird ha

If your reading I had the banged up phase 3 :D

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
I work in Ashford and see him up and down laleham rd quite a lot, looked good, I never see any of you guys 'n Gals on the A308, im up and down that road all day most days!

ANd every day about 6:35 as i leave work

See a Black 182 on the crooked billet every now and then at about 8:30ish?

Always seeing 182's about but no stickers, don't s'pose you own the black 182 parked by the war memorial earlier along Ashford high street?...

live up by the total garage

...snapped your car yesterday actually, not intetionally but it got into the picture

Last edited:
yup thats me, scary someone taking photos of me, well fo my car, and then posting them on the net!

What were you taking a photo of just oput of curiosity?

haha stalker mode

was shoot the traffic lights, mate at work has an insurance claim against them, thought i'd help clear their name! wasn't shooting the car thats a heavy crop :p

mwatts_tci,

I've seen your car park up there a lot too mate. Just mind thought alloys on the kerb. :rasp:

I see that red V6 at the jet garage this morning. Looks nice in flame red.:D

There is also a silver v6 that keeps going past my mums house . I've seen it 4 times in the last couple of weeks it pops and bangs and sounds really good. I wanted to stop him last time and say hello but he pulled away (slightly fumbling the gears) :approve:

If any of you see a DBM Scooby with a chrome www.greenwoodracing.co.uk stick on the rear thats me. Just say hi. ;)

Steve

^^haha! yeah i did have a little go at the kerb the other day! You work in Ashford then, no renault for you though, and I though you were AManda? hmm confused.

The V6 did look awsome though!