ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

laptop bag/backpack.

I need something to carry my laptop to lectures, home and (if I make any) Friends flats.

Dont want the traditional laptop case because its to obvious for theives.

Been looking at backpack type ones but cant really make my mind up.

Anyone have and recomendations on a good bag/brand?

Budget of around £30ish.

Hmm, you lost me at £30, hehe.

I have a Crumpler Cheesy Disco for my MBP - SUCH a nice bag.. expensive, but, well worth it IMO.

(Can take up to a 15" laptop).

Or, you can get the Crumpler Roll-o-notes which can only take smaller laptop's, but, is cheaper (£50 I think)

www.crumpler.co.uk - slightly odd site, but amazing bags! :)

chd-003_p1.jpg

Awesome! :p
Used lots of laptop bags, and none come close to a Crumpler for me. :)

I got a Crumpler Mcbain off ebay for £21 (holds pretty much just the laptop but has all the design features) happy with that :)

Banana
I use an Antler backpack I got from PC world for 30 quid. It's very rugged, well cushioned and has lots of wee pockets for things. It's also got a really good handle at the top for carrying like a normal case if you like.

6/468 17poo
Ive got an eastpack backpack got it from tkmaxx worth £70 apparantly really good only paid £30 and its a proper laptop back pack with all the neccessary padding!!

tiTTy & SV650
crumpler for me too, cost me £75 ffs lol

have seen crumpler in TK Maxx maybe worth a look. Timbuktoo bags are good too and Vaude

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
cant u get those rubber ones for mac laptops, then u can just whack it in there an carry it under ure arm or bust it into a rucksack. yesss

at least the laptop looking bags, people know its a laptop so dont just throw it on the floor or sit on it.. lol

Guy said:
at least the laptop looking bags, people know its a laptop so dont just throw it on the floor or sit on it.. lol

yea, they just mug you instead and run off with it ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
I have a nice kickers one, not sure where from as mother got it me for xmas...bloody hard to find one for 17"ers though!

Golf GTI 1.8T
^^ they look pukka, good price too!! if I was a train going person I'd get one of those.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
ive got a psp case and a big cd case of there and they are so well made and really strong! definatly top notch stuff. Going to get a laptop case as well sometime soon!