ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's Low and slow MIIILOW

A grey one
And if anyone actually read my thread you will know I have skirts sat in my bedroom... They're just not on, because my sills are that fooked i cant put them on cause they don't sit properly.

i AM NOT putting my plate on my smoothed bumper.. Why the hell would I get it smoothed then put a plate on? Paha.
i won't be running a plate most of the time, especially not when show season starts so for now, as I also said I think..
The plate on my grille is a temporary measure being tie wrapped on.

A grey one
If everyone is so concerned about my number plate.. Where am I gonna put it? As it is NOT going back where the recess is :)
oh and Batesy, them photos were Saturday night :)

A grey one
I have no idea what that'd look like, i was gonna put a smaller plate on but just an extra reason to pull me isn't it!
but as for it being too low down, a police officer is more likely to pull me with a plate in my window than where it is now, i highly doubt he'll whip out a ruler and measure it :p

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Haha, I just think that the plates position ruins the look you are going for, obviously you will remove it for shows.

A grey one
Yeah the plate makes me damn angry, it's so UGLY! But it's either make it look ugly or get fines and eventually points for not running one at all:/ I know what I'd rather, it's not like I want the car to look it's best just for driving to college and back anyways, :p
I'd just slap him round forehead with it!:')

A grey one
I've also considered that but, I don't know how easy they are to get on and off and I wouldn't wanna damage the paint at all :(

A grey one
But then they're Stuck to my bumper.. I don't want anything stuck on it that I cant just rip off.
Ergh my plate is staying where it is. Effort moving it :)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
How about using magnets behind the bumper, then you can remove the plate whenever you like?

A grey one
How about using magnets behind the bumper, then you can remove the plate whenever you like?
Decent idea! Although I would have to find some damn strong magnets to hold my plate on because the ride is so harsh I reckon it'd just slide off!:/ and then is panic about it scratching my bumper!

Monaco blue 172
Make a little detachable plate bracket that bolts on underneath where the plate used to sit. Little 90 degree plate then attach your number plate on that. Remove it and noting is visible ;)

Make a little detachable plate bracket that bolts on underneath where the plate used to sit. Little 90 degree plate then attach your number plate on that. Remove it and noting is visible ;)

thats pretty clever that ;)

I would have the 90degree plate a little long so there is a couple of mm gap stopping the plate actually touching your bumper but that would work :)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

Like this?

Like-This_zpsb675bb86.jpg

A grey one
They are AWFUL without badges, look like pigs! But they both sit so nicely,
The silver one belongs to a lad called Oktay Realest, but I imagine he did absolute Fckall to it and just let others do it because I asked him how he got it so low and he was like err my mate took out my helper springs... Jesus not a single Braincell present!

never the less, they sit pretty, but front bumpers are gashhhhh!

German V6
the Astra.. Is on Hydraulics, only one in the country as he reminds everyone. Pahah, r****d :)
yeah we were both there parked next to eachother next to a bloody massive tree, both got loads of abuse for being non vag!

Nice car, lows are the way forward!

Off topic: Hate to ruin it for him then, because he's not the only astra on bags.

7338552738_a20a86727b_z.jpg

Bristol0066 by JackGilder, on Flickr