ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2014

1450339_629116230485353_616343136_n.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I know the response I will get for saying this but it's the same weekend as Isle Of Wight festival so waiting on the line up to be announced for that :eek:

Is someone actually going to confirm names and locations yet? Or this too cleakly a club for that.

Cant speak for the failsport lads but why do we need to do that?! its no-ones business what we do, we are a private group travelling there not a PLC. Weirdo.

Not a 320d
No worries, I'm only jesting :)

Get yourself over to Le Mans, you won't regret it! It's an awesome weekend.

Sorry dude. Yer been before it was brilliant we did some pretty daft things. Just dont think it would be good anymore and I heard mad friday was a bit s**t these days cause o the 5-0

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
As England's first World Cup group game against Italy is currently scheduled to be played at midnight French time on 14th June (Saturday night) what's the best option for catching the game?

I assume it will be screened at various bars but is getting within 100m of the screen an option, or is the best plan to take a TV and freeview box (??) for the tent?

Advice would be appreciated from those who've been before when a major tournament has been played.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I'm a Le Mans virgin but just booked it through 1st tickets via PIstonheads! Exciting