ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Can't take you anywhere can you pal! Is there a nice layer of dust gathering on the Saxo?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Another day, another 7hrs on the Volvo! This time it was the turbo. I had a 15g from a Volvo 850 and also a 16t from a v70. After taking all three turbos apart (including the stock 13c) we ended up with one which is basically the 16t using the exhaust frOm the 13c.

Unfortunately, something does not feel right with the turbo. There is very little boost under 3k and then the boost builds beyond that. It feels nippy when you Rev the nuts off it but nothing low down. After speaking to some forum people, this is clearly not right so more investigation is needed!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Twas an issue with the actuator and the homemade bracket. When this has been adjusted its boosting like a beauty! Only issue is keeping it in the correct position for monster boost so that's the next task.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Continuing the 90s theme;

92E78F31-DC33-4853-AD5A-B96270CACF13_zpsieqoot03.jpg

09FC465E-580E-42CE-A6F4-45EC15D5C8EA_zps0jolfxhl.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yep.

Your still an asshole. X

Because of you and your stupid cool car I'm now trying to "pimp" my Combo van.

I've bought a set of 15" steels with a 55 profile tyre (mines on 14" with a 70 profile tyre)

Going to paint the wheel's gloss black and slam the van, I'm booked in at Gaz next Monday to see what can be done...lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep.

Your still an asshole. X

I've bought a set of 15" steels with a 55 profile tyre (mines on 14" with a 70 profile tyre)

Going to paint the wheel's gloss black and slam the van, I'm booked in at Gaz next Monday to see what can be done...lol

You know it makes sense!

Yep.

Your still an asshole. X

Next you'll be getting an Astra VXR engine for it :up: