ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 New Cup Project

535d / t5 caravelle
Oh dear! Mine have always been mega reliable tbf.........

Bar gearboxes!

Looks very nice mind.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HardacreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Looks a great buy, minus the starting issue, but I just had this with my 182. Fuel pump relay is good place to start, but try turning to the second click, then off, then back to second click and wait about 5 seconds as this forces the pump to prime, if it starts after that it's likely to be the FPR which is in the sender unit under the drivers side rear bench. You'd have to change the sender unit which is easy enough but the O-ring and locking ring are a pain the arse to get back on.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like a key issue. Might have to bend over and take it from Renault. Always good to have a spare though.

6B2E3A82-6D86-49F8-A021-044C8DDF5535.jpeg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
bugger! had this on my phase 1 but lucked out as had spare set of everything in the shed, so swapped the lot and fixed :)

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure someone will have a UCH, ECU and keys for sale for less than what Renault will rob you
Put a wanted ad up, It's a plug and play job Jim

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, swapping over is easy and if you can find a known working set, easy to do

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
When I was a kid, our Christmas decorations went up two weeks before Christmas. I could have begged all I wanted, it would have made f**k all difference 😂

Car looks nice.