ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets take the Jaaaaaaaag

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Polish @JD and the NBA star @Cookie

20412_10153483268597579_2873661673173967769_n.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Parked up like council folk!
We were in Essex....

I burnt a hole in his grass trying to get up there. Then they put Hydro 2 on my car and ruined it...

After that we all sat round the skip with stupid hats on drinking beer like gypsies. @Rob

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Hydro2 on the car? In the sun? I have a sudden feeling of deja vu.
It gets better. Rather then letting me dry it with a towel, I was told to drive it dry, my bonnet gets very very hot. Baked that s**t on!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
FLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! You girls do make me laugh, I remember when people used to PM @JD for detailing advice...

Just tears!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols at being too lazy too move it! Proper day of fun!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
So glad there's no photos of us sat in front of the neighbours skip like something out of King of the Hill..

JD and his silly voodoo car cleaning shizzle.
Make the drying towel wet to make the wet car drier.

Whatever next.

So glad there's no photos of us sat in front of the neighbours skip like something out of King of the Hill..

Whatever next.
That van driver was hilarious. A very clear "look at those w*****s" to his wife as he drove passed.
@gally, so effing bored of what should be an easy product. Clearly too hot, reacts with anything other than their own products, needs drying off... so much for a touchless drying aid...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Whatever next.
I remember telling my boss I was going to dry his car with a hose... looked at me like I was thee devil incarnate!