ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets take the Jaaaaaaaag

Listerine & Poledo
Guessing you're getting it all cleaned up for taking back to the dealers and picking up a Smart Roadster instead then?

@Rob, thread title change?
"Lets take the Jaaa....errr....no..noooo... no I'm scared....mommy!"

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Guessing you're getting it all cleaned up for taking back to the dealers and picking up a Smart Roadster instead then?

@Rob, thread title change?
"Lets take the Jaaa....errr....no..noooo... no I'm scared....mommy!"
It is going back to the dealer actually at the build quality on some stuff isn't ideal...

Reactions: JD

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
9 months on I still have it.

I've done 12000 miles in it, and it's just had its first service with me. Needs new rear tyres again. Still at £205 each fitted I can't moan.

I've only done 300 miles in it since Christmas. Seems a waste. I need to get it sold.

Just say in my courtyard atm.

2597DE92-69BB-4728-BBC4-9D2A97A997C3_1.jpg

426CE554-26BD-4AA3-AD37-87E898CCA8AD.jpg

E9EAC4EB-4847-4454-B30C-BFD713BAAA0D.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just get rid imo. If you're going to have a driveway ornament, at least get something that isn't depreciating.
I'm on with it. Sadly needing a service then an MOT put pay to that.
Hopefully the weather will sort its self out and the sun will come out in April!

Looking into the possibility of setting up a hobby car dealership with a couple of friends, as I have the space to run it from home and we all change cars that much it might be a benefit!

I'm on with it. Sadly needing a service then an MOT put pay to that.
Hopefully the weather will sort its self out and the sun will come out in April!

Looking into the possibility of setting up a hobby car dealership with a couple of friends, as I have the space to run it from home and we all change cars that much it might be a benefit!

Sound like a good idea. What would be involved? Have, say 3 or 4 nice cars that you lend out - and drive them yourselves when they arent out?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Sound like a good idea. What would be involved? Have, say 3 or 4 nice cars that you lend out - and drive them yourselves when they arent out?
Setting up a limited company and just selling our own stuff through it, we have about 15 cars between us now that we will all try to sell privately. It'd be easier just to have a little dealership.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
All joking aside it's actually not a silly idea, not like you need to buy a delaership! Will someone clean them and photograph them and put them on a website etc? No half arsed stuff?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Surely that would be a ball ache for tax/trade insurance, deciding who gets what profit etc

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Surely that would be a ball ache for tax/trade insurance, deciding who gets what profit etc
Not really, our own stuff would be sale or return for ourselves. The rest would be a 33% split.

We have a location to do it and one of my mates is a finance broker so that's that side of it sorted. Would just make sense really.

@gally Yeah we'd do all that.