ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LEWIS HAMILTON First F1 Test - Silvertone testing

RS 200
Went to the F1 testing at Silverstone today, Lewis Hamilton got his first proper run in the Mclaren F1 car today, so I appologise if there are alot of McLaren pictures but I sort of set that as my target of the day. To get some real good ones of Hamiltons first drive in F1.

It was also a first for the new Spyker livery car after the buyout of the Midland team in the last couple of weeks.

So here they are.

Chris

DSC_0135%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0035%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0040%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0103%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0163%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0168%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0169%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0194%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0213%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0250%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0254%20(Large).jpg

DSC_0099%20(Large).JPG

DSC_0284%20(Large).JPG

Great shots.

Love the new Spyker livery, my neighbour works for them so hopefully he will bring a Spyker home one day instead of the normal supercars, awesome looking machine.

1.2 dynamique
Was there myself for that very reason. in the very same place as you.. did you see the renault blow i missed it was changing the memory card then another one went .. awsome day as always pity i cannot get tomoz ..brill pics make mine a bit lame.

RS 200
TT DECKS said:
Was there myself for that very reason. in the very same place as you.. did you see the renault blow i missed it was changing the memory card then another one went .. awsome day as always pity i cannot get tomoz ..brill pics make mine a bit lame.

No I missed the Renault blow up, sounded quite spectacular from what I heard, had to put alot of cement dust down. Must have been an expensive day for Toyota though, with 2 of their cars coming back on trucks within about 30 mins of each other.

Lewis had a little wobble (see first pic) but managed to contain it, unlike the spyker that spun on the exit.

Chris

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Was there yesterday with VIP passes. Met Lewis in the pits for a few quick pics and wished him luck with the test. Nice guy. :)

1.2 dynamique
hamilton has won in everything he as raced in including championships ..... raikonen only raced in kart and formula renault, so in theory he has more experience than him. i think in time he will do it in f1 fingers crossed..............................................

Ad

MK2 FRS
Great pics. The Mclaren is by far and away the best looking F1 car. Its a piece of art. Shame it one of the most unsuccessful cars that they have made.