ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus Lights, yey or ney

Punto/Clio GTT
when i see a car go past with lexus lights on, i giggle to myself, but ironically i have them on my own car. now, i used to think they looked pretty good against the black but now im thinking of sellin em n going back to standard, maybe tinting the standard ones.

so what dya reckon?

IM000049.jpg

Beetle
i used to like 'em and had them on my golf, but now i think they even look sh*t on the lexus is models - saw one the other day and thought it was a vectra with lexus lights. take 'em off and get some ph2's, then tint them.

Renault clio&laguna
the thing with lex lights is that they are now very popular, a lot of people have them and they are no longer unique. Black lex lights or led lights are still pretty unique but in case of clio1 buying black lexlights has no point as the standart ph2's lights look awesome enough.
If it comes to Your clio -clean look boot and painted bumpers would be the thing You need to do in order to make lexlight fit the car, think about it ;)

6/468 17poo
i was in the same boat, bought em brand new went off them and sold them!!much happier with the standard lights and the quality is 100% better!!
Ryan

V6
well ive always thought since lexus lights started geting popular they look tacky as fook they dated so quik its all bout keeping the car sublte these days i fink go back to standard lol

Punto/Clio GTT
i went to put my standard lights back on today but i couldnt find my bulb holders for the standard clusters, lol, f**k. was gonna look in the shed but it started to piss it down n gales so i left it... for the moment. they are comin off tho,

anyone wanna buy some smoked lexi lights 50 quid? mint condition, or ill trade for 30 quid n your ph 2 lights

SC 172 FF
if u have 2 have lexus lights...get the black 1s, they wud luk much better on your car, otherwise just tint your original 1s like me :)