ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus lights

Silver 172 PhII

I got overtaken by another silver 172 this morning. He had Lexus lights. Why? IMHO they just look tacky. Why do people fit them to their cars?

This isnt a troll, Im just curious...

Civic Type-R

Where bouts are you? I seen a couple of 172s with lexus lights too! Dont look as nice as the standard lights IMO.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

they make the car that little bit quicker......also gives ure clio that touch of bling!

Leon TDI

Quote: Originally posted by subz on 05 August 2005
best mod money can buy:p

This man speaks the truth.

Beetle

i like some lexus lights that are available, but imo they just dont suit the mk2s because of their styling, i prefer the red bits to be more rounded if you get what i mean, eventually people will stop buying them, just like they did smoked lights back in the 90s. i think the led ones look good though.

mailto:lol@eve s">lol@eve s

Gotta agree with Craig too, they look w**k on any car, same with the angle eye headlights eughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 05 August 2005

hate em, they look sh*te on any car!!
Think they look alright on Lexus thou :p;)

Have always wondered if people that own Lexus aspire to change their lights to non-Lexus?!?! :confused:

My 95 valver had 17s and Lexus lights on when I got it. I wasnt amused, swapped the lights out for standard ones off my little 1.2 though and got OZ 15s so alls good now.

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa on 05 August 2005

Think they look alright on Lexus thou :p;)

Have always wondered if people that own Lexus aspire to change their lights to non-Lexus?!?! :confused:
havent lexus changed them now for the new is models??

Sorry fella, both your cars looks mint apart from the lights.

Its not a lexus so why?? Its like fitting saxo wheels to a clio!

Just my opinion thou......... like i said both yours and riks look mint otherwise.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 05 August 2005
Lexus lights are up there with people who drive around with front fogs on IMOWhy @ both :sick:

Fog lights are there just for idiots who want to make their car look faster.
I dont need to have mine on
;)

Lexus clusters i do have which were pretty much the first ones to come out with i agree are RANK but im looking to upgrade!
Cant put my standard ones back in as i sold them to Bubbles-many moons ago.

Clio 182

I think clear lexus lights would look better on a silver car, I do like those tinted ones on that black clio, but then I dont think they would suit a silver clio. Just my opinion though, each to there own I say I wont knock either standard or modded lights, just dont drive wiv ya fogs on !!!!!