ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liam Doran crashes again.. GTR at the ring

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Matte Black, Monster stickers. I'll just leave that there.

DAR

172 Cup toy
Got a mate over there running his trackie Golf Gti. GPS'd at 157 on the straight.

Apparently a Golf MK4 caught fire too, without any nearby extinguishers.............. Totalled.

5e606cd8.jpg

Attachments

• 5e606cd8.jpg
    5e606cd8.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 94
  williams 2,seat leon
The rs200 was is dads. I seem to recall he wrote off his Citroen at a uk rallycross meet, weeks before starting the euroean campaign. A year or two after crashing his rallycross car at autos port and his dads in the same weekend. A true story of money vs talent.

Oil Burner
He is talented/brave/foolish. He beat a long list of pretty decent drivers at the X games this year. It is just fortunate he has his own race circuit and clearly is well connected.

182 track, Mk7 ST
Just heard about this from a mate funnily enough and spotted it here, seems a fair few from here are over there ATM on the trackday he was on, let's hope they have a better day tomorrow!

Turbos.
He has proven he is a decent driver. He's just good at not being risk adverse, which is made easier when you have s**t loads of cash money. He is one rich pikey.

Anyone else taken note of the "how he crashed" bit?

Start/finish straight on the GP circuit, outbraked himself into turn 1, ____________________ (will leave this blank, no idea what happened during the MASSIVE run off area & gravel trap), went straight into & toppled over the catch fence.

Confused.

2.2 bar shed.
Im still not sure how you out break yourself enough to pass the entire gravel trap in turn 1. Its f**king massive.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
No doubt he does have "some" driving talent, but anyone can drive a car beyond the limit when the know there not gonna have to foot the bill for it when they crash it.

I bet if he was having to work his ass off to pay for it all and smashing the car meant no racing for a year and living on bread and water he wouldnt be anywhere near as quick. Which IMO makes him s**t.

Titanium 182
Wouldn't be where he is today without his Dad, he doesn't have THAT much talent - but he's shown he can drive and win competitions, when he's not crashing cars.

I feel a lot of people out there will be jealous of him since he was born in to it, and has had it so easy since.

Matte Black, Monster stickers. I'll just leave that there.

In fairness, he is sponsored by them! :eek: