ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it...

Stanced Honda S2000
tbh im waiting for the k-tec angel eyes :)

sugar ive let it out now havnt i, lol

yeah i had that idea some raeanult badge but im not sure ....

BMW M3
As you say, some will really like it and others wont. I however am not keen on heavily modded cars but can appreciate a lot of time and effort has gone into that and as long as you enjoy it and are proud of it... then fair play.

TBH... as heavy as it is, i actually dont mind it ! Very different.

But dont you tyres get a bit hot ? lol

Stanced Honda S2000
nah - got metal plates at back of skirts to deflect the heat but initially they did yeah !

A Euro'd one...
I like it mate. Paint is mad but i hate the rear bumper, I dont think it goes with the lines of the car imo or the exhausts. Good job all in all. I can see you spent a long time styling to how you like and thats what modding is all about.

PS how did you get the indicators to work in place of the fogs?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
whats the story wi the exhaust, not a great idea having all the hot gases going to the rear tyre?

S-Max
Fair play, but can't decide if I like it or not...

At the end of the day its different, will turn heads and you like it so thats what counts!

can see all the work that's gone into must of cost you a fortune, you love it that's all that matters, although not for me, but what can i say, i'm boring and like keeping cars standard!

Stanced Honda S2000
R20 CWH said:
whats the story wi the exhaust, not a great idea having all the hot gases going to the rear tyre?

as said in a previous post dude, there is metal at the back of the skirt defecting heat away from tyres...

and no its not a photoshop, credit to anybody who can photoshop like that !

Stanced Honda S2000
so yeah.... generally im feeling its ok,

but as i initially thought... its a marmite car !

Clio 172 mk2
Sorry mate....think it's awful

Can appreciate the work gone into it though and at the end of the day it's your car:D

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Have to say it looked better a while ago IMHO.
But fair play to you - I much prefer the subtle look, but as long as you like it then it's all good.

havent read everyone's comments bnut is it just me or does the front bumpers edges not sit flush with the wings? do they stick out or is that just the light?

god damn id rather be blind than have to look at that again!

Hang on whats that i have lost my sight! it was so bad its killed my eyes damn you im gonna sue !!!!!

Sorry mate I really dont like it. I think it typifies what the modded car scene is about. Being 'different' for the sake of being different. Taste and subtlety go out the window and it always ends up like a dogs dinner.

An example of someone who has modified there car in a subtle tasteful way and its still 'different' is shown below. Hope he doesnt mind me using his pic

DSCF0013.jpg

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
only thing i'd point out is that your exhaust looks to be aiming at your rear tyre....... not good if your planning to drive it!!! will feck up the stability of the tyre at high speeds :(

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Do you have anymore pics of your car at this stage i would like to see what you did with the front grille at first it luks ok from this pic:

i91098209_49495.jpg

By the way i ike your car jst not sure about the headlight brows but if you like it thats what counts matey!!

1. I like the bonnet
2. Overkill with the glittery paint on the wheels and rear lights
3. If you like thats the main thing buddy!
4. Only a matter of time before it barryboys new feature!

Valver..
fair play matey... looks alright i like the side exit exhausts something different!! :D id hate to ask how much all that cost.......

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
You remember when you first went to the garage to buy your car, handed over your money and took the keys in your hand. You went outside, blipped the key and the car unlocked. You walked over, got in and shut the door. Put your belt on, drove off the forecourt and suddenly thought... i'm going to put XYZ bodykit and glitter paint and wheels and a side exit exhaust... etc etc..

Well... tbh, I wish you'd forgotten those thoughts.

A true example of a right stinker. Sorry dude but its awful.

80MPG BEEZA
i know where you've got the idea for the lightbrows from their's a blue glitter clio that has the same done since like last year seen him a few times and i said it makes the car look sleepy which kinda takes the aggresiveness away which is all the clio has going for it really, liking the bonnet though!

Megane 225 Cup
Take those light cover things off and im diggin it :D

I hate those things on EVERY car....

Makes a change to see something differenet even if its not the norm.. GOOD EFFORT

\o/

liking the fast and modded sticker lol, looks ok imo, not to keen on the exhausts but front bumper looks ok, glad u like it !!

Bloody awful but if you like it then thats all that matters i guess, i take it speedbumps are a no-go? lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Holey smokes if you've spent upwards of £8k.

Has been in Max Power or Redline at all?? Any further plans? Love the CF bonnet and like the rims. Paint is pretty trick too.

Stanced Honda S2000
speedbumps are still dooable - just !

cool comments people.. i respect ya for being honest but like i sed marmite !

172 Cup
It would look a hundred times better if you just took those rediculous light covers off. Good God.

Stanced Honda S2000
lmao... i think the car looks a bit hairdressery without them tbh... pics dont do them justice...

fastest passat in't world
Light covers off and rear lights put back to normall and it would look better.

Maybe more drop on the front to match the rear too. Dont like the paint, but do like the wheels :)