ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it...

Stanced Honda S2000
Having seen this car in the flesh at FCS it really is a first class job and Rich should be proud of it. Anyone breaking from the normal Cliosport gets a slating on here. Keep with it Rich and instal the 2.0 litre.

thanks matey ...

Mk1 Renault Clio
i love the glitter! lol the wheels are smart, not too keen on the front bumper tho and the light brows but part from that i like it!

Shed.
personally think hes done a really good job of it, loving the little touches like on the wheels. If it were my car though, i'd go for the bumpstrips in 1 colour, and i'd get rid of the exhausts, but other than that work looks top notch

yeah, it isnt like some shitty car with primer all over some cheapo body kit. The kit isnt over the top in anyway and the paintwork is sexy as f**k.

The new wiper looks the b's and e's mate ! and im glad the "elite" got removed from the grille at the front.

I was talking to rich about the 1.2 as well, im sorry but it isnt all that bad. and the are fun to drive in the twisties, because we dont have to worry about our speed lol. mind you, 2Litres is a lot more fun :boring:

172 Exclusive... For Sale
and yeah its nice to look back and look at what youve created but i really want to finish her off and put the 2 litre engine in...

Hmm, seen as you're not shy of experimenting and putting in that extra effort, have you considered the 1.8T VAG engine? A few people have been vocal and its evidently been done before. Or even something radical like a rear engine.

You'd be driving around in the most ironic of sleepers, it'll look as though its just another "all show no go" non-sport but it'd be faster than 1*2 if tuned right ;)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
the brows and front bumper arent to my taste, but the paint work is great looks very nice in the sun

Stanced Honda S2000
and yeah its nice to look back and look at what youve created but i really want to finish her off and put the 2 litre engine in...

Hmm, seen as you're not shy of experimenting and putting in that extra effort, have you considered the 1.8T VAG engine? A few people have been vocal and its evidently been done before. Or even something radical like a rear engine.

You'd be driving around in the most ironic of sleepers, it'll look as though its just another "all show no go" non-sport but it'd be faster than 1*2 if tuned right ;)

thanks for your input matey.. after the few niggly problems ive had with my clio engibe is there anything else that would be fast, reliable and not too much of an arse to fit... or is that just a dream i had last night ?