ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lmao... i think the car looks a bit hairdressery without them tbh... pics dont do them justice...

to be fair dude, the car is covered in glitter, imo the lights are the least of your worries.:quiet:

looks awful imo and i wouldn't be seen in it. but fair play for sticking with it!

have you been smoking crack?

Fair play mate, at least you havent molested a willy or a rs.

I assume a car like that will attract alot of attention (good and bad) were do you keep it?? Gay-raged? You must worry about scroats keying ect becuase it would take alot more than a touch up to put it right.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Erm well, I really do admire your guts for wantng to be different and following it through. I also appreciate the time, effort and money that went into it. In my opinion though, it kind of looks like it belongs on a 70's disco dance floor. 10/10 for originality, but definitey not my cup of tea. Sorry mate.

Leon Cupra 300
i spotted you in hull last week mate, in the spotted section,, was tues or thurs cant remember now

Black 172
02557086.gif

I really like this pic. Fair play to you you obviously like the car as it is. each to there own. Personally i wouldnt like my car like that i prefer my boring black 172 Lol. But i really like your car in that pic ^^^^^

ph2 172
02557086.gif

I really like this pic. Fair play to you you obviously like the car as it is. each to there own. Personally i wouldnt like my car like that i prefer my boring black 172 Lol. But i really like your car in that pic ^^^^^

Agreed, should have left it at that stage imo.
But as said mate, fair play to ya and it doesnt really matter what other people think aslong as you like it.

i saw that at some crappy car park show in hull last year?

was the most dreadful cup ive ever seen there too with massive arches and lambo doors? lol

Stanced Honda S2000
guy.. yeah he's called mike...he has more money than sense...

got his car done at the same bodyshop i did...

LY V6 with Recaros
Appreciate the amout of effort that has gone into it, but not to my taste, sorry.

i think its fair to say that it is a very unique car, lots of time and money gone in to that, well done. However i have to say its not my cup a char.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
If i was going to a meet and you was attending it to i would saty at home....

I would be embarrassed to be seen by the car!!

clio 1.4 petrol
why are some people so harsh? Why cant they say "yes i appreciate all the time and effort thats went into the car but it is not to my taste." stead of stupid comments like "AMGAWGD your an idiot " etc.

Personally I really do like some of the featues, but not all are to my taste. Im not to keen on the colour and the eye lids. I think a brighter colour would have done it justice. At present im slowly moddifying my car and I know the time and money it takes and I have to say fair play for sticking by it and going all the way. It will definately stand out! when driving about.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I respect the effort, dedication, and determination that went into creating something like that...but...

For me I'd be far less embarrassed wearing this outfit and prancing around the local high street shouting in a shrill voice "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!", than be seen driving/owning that.

unipref.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
tbf its alot better than some of the done up clios u see around

bet them alloys r easy to curb lol.

not sure on the paint and dont think i could drive it, but i think i like it,

lots of work gone into it.

RenaultSport 172
Well that car has just made me laugh!!!! What a load of crap! No offence!
Your sticker says fast & modded yet you've only got an induction kit!
Surely you'd prefer a standard looking one with over 200bhp than a sparkly heap of plastic that is slow as I can run!
I just can't believe there is anyone alive that can think it looks good!!!
Good luck when you try to sell it!

Steve

silver cup packed FF 182
looks nice not to sure bout the exhaust side exits tho,love the rims and how've they been done to match the car?any pics of the inside at all mate/

visualize whirled pe
Not somthing I'd own but I cant see the problem with others doing it as it's nice to see people being a little bit individual.
The glittery flake paint-work reminds me of bumper cars I went on as a kid at the fair, good memories, so I like glitter paint alot just not on own my car!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its f**king foul. are you a raging queen? surely no hetrosexual man would drive around in a glitter mobile like that.

Kit looks like it doesn't fit properly and dont' get me started on the exhausts.