ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little B*stards

just went in to my local audio supplier tyo sort out my new amps, when i got back some little git had keyed my car!! whats worse is just went to my local bodyshop who do my work for me, and it wont polish out with there mop thingy, as its too deep!!! re-spray needed, oh well been looking for an excuse for getting de-locked for ages, get that done at the same time! gutted.

Skoda Fabia vRS

can u not fill it in with a scratch repair kit and then t-cut the area ?

try that Mer kit that someone from here used......was it Rhys ?....

ive got the high gloss polish from meguirs which seems to have taken some of it out, but i have got one of those halfords scratch repair kits, ill try it, cheers

Skoda Fabia vRS

normal polish wont do it mate if its a biggun, you will need a scratch remover paste....or somethin like that

ARGH.. Why do people bother.. makes me so f**king angry.

Sorry to hear that mate.. your car is mint.. well deserves the trophy it got you!

2012 WRX Waggon

lol if hed have caught them, hed probably be looking at 2 years LOL.

It seem to be a gamble whenever u go out!!

i know how you feel my Cup was done when it was two weeks old. why mailto:w@nkers">w@nkers do this for ill never know. more than likely will be kids, id make the parents pay, it may make them think twice about little juniors actions

sorry to hear mate, from the pics i have seen it looked mint

i know exactly how you feel, mine goes in for a o/s respray after mine was done just over a month ago

cheers, it generally seems that im not the only unlucky bugger on here, and i think we all know what wed like to do with these gits if we caught them, like my missus said, how can anyone get any pleasure in doing that to someones car?

ian,

know exactly how you feel some c*nt done my passenger side door on my 16v. I managed to get some of it out, and done the rest with a touch in crayon, not ideal but it will do for now until i get it done.

the t*sser done 4 cars down my road a few weeks back !

sickening, the wee pr!cks dont realise how much it costs to get fixed either!!! hope you get it fixed soon mate

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 30 May 2003

ARGH.. Why do people bother.. makes me so f**king angry.

Sorry to hear that mate.. your car is mint.. well deserves the trophy it got you!
Exactly! WHY? What sort of people are these idiots? Sorry to hear that mate.