ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LMFAO!

mk2 172

only a few people will think this is funny (very few hehe)

but last night i was in microsoft word and a document was in massive writing, couldnt work out why then i realised it was 172 % zoom or summat, thort it funny at time and wondedred how it happened to be "172"

now i just opend a new document to save a couple of paragraphs and it wrote really big, i looked and it was "166", lmao, is this some force from above trying to tell me real power figures,

a couple wil fink its funny, most will want to deck me tho hehe

Clio v6

Craggy I believe they are some of the Fixed settings in Word. Far removed from Renault though. ( maybe )

Fixed Press reports?

Fixed weight fiqures?

Fixed limited production numbers?

Fixed? Well maybe after a few attempts, and probably not covered by your warranty;)

Fixed? Yep the only Word for Renault:D

Oi! You shower of b******s!!! ;) Shut the f**k up! At least all the 172/Cups got near enough exactly the same figures and at least 162 is a hell of a lot better than it couldve been knowing Renault!

;););););););)

Sorry, but Im still fuming that we all got beat by James and his Cooper S (Ive even been down to the local MINI dealer and had a play - still undecided, think I prefer the 172 though?!)

172man - mine has days when it feels like 172bhp, then others where it feels like a few of the horses have died or something?!! It honestly feels like a 120 somedays, but (thankfully) thats the exception, rather than the rule!

Last time I went to John Nobles rollers, I got 181bhp so Im not too concerned that it only came out as 162 this time!!!

S2000

Ive done a 15s flat 1/4 mile, I couldnt give a toss what I have ATW or ATF, I know thats a fast time, be it 165 or 172! Try getting a standard Cooper-S to do that!

110lb/ft @ 2500rpm; 129lb/ft @ 4250rpm. Its all youll ever need in a sub-1000kg car and is there at the right revs! Its the very reason they made the Willy - the similar F7P unit in the 16v makes similar torque, but at higher revs.

clio 20v

hehe, u put mine i noticed how is the twin willy engined beast goin mate?

shud be able to knok a few 10ths off ur quarter with another engine in the back

adi