ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of clios stuck in traffic today on the A46 by Kenilworth - I was yellow mx5!!

More poke than viagr
Saw loads of clios stuck in the traffic on the A46 just as you get to Kenilworth this morning about 11:30.

I was in the bright yellow mx5 going the opposite way!! Waved at a few of you and got some waves back!! :D :cool:

Ollie's Silver Cup
Re: Loads of clios stuck in traffic today on the A46 by Kenilworth - I was yellow mx5

I think we were fairly well spread out throughout that traffic! Did get tedious after a while haha!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Re: Loads of clios stuck in traffic today on the A46 by Kenilworth - I was yellow mx5

I saw you wave!!! that traffic was a killer!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

I saw you mate but i just thought you was waving at us stuck in traffic just to take the piss. Sorry.

Z4 Coupe

I saw you waving. I waved back and you smiled LOL!

AUDI A5 s-sline

i was there, me and my mate comented that the guy in the yellow mx5 had a big grin! :) and though you must have known a couple! :)

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

I remember seeing the bike on the recovery truck but didnt think anything of it :(