ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local wildlife

Mk2 ph1 clio
Well i really wanted to try out the 20D properly and today was perfect for it! Nice and light, warm and no rain at all!!

Birdonbranch.jpg

BirdinFlight-1.jpg

Geeseinflight.jpg

Pheasent.jpg

Got loads more but these are my favourite atm!

C&C welcome!also any advice for shooting wildlife (usualy used to looking at these through a rifle scope lol)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Thanks very much! It's bloody difficult to catch them that close in focus!

I have around about 500 photos to sift through! I made 3 trips out today!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
brilliant pictures! makes me want to fire up the D60 :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Nice shots, especially like the overhead goose. Glad you're enjoying the 20D.

Thanks! I got that by chance, walking across a field... heard them.. turned round and there was 5 or 6 of them! .. i actualy have a photo of them gettin me back .. (Tried to sh!t on me :|) lol

RS Megane DCi 175
Great pics - I've just bought this lens too, so looking forward to having a bash at some close ups.
They handheld or tripod?

B

Brown.

i found with my 20D focus was a problem..... are you in full auto?? have you tried apature priority ?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Im in manual mate, i always use it even with my 300D i used manual mode.

for the in flight photos i used AI servo and the stills i left it on AI focus incase they decided to move!

what problems did you have with the 20D focusing?

Honda. Tesla Someday
Very cool!

So how does that compare to a Nikon D60?

I'm seriously looking to buy a camera very soon and was looking at the Nikon D60 and the Canon 450D. Any advice from anyone?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Never used a D60 but I've had two canon dslrs!

Really like the canons, easy to use and produce some
Cracking images!

Suppose it's like evo vs scooby for a brand name tbh!