ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what i got

Clio 1.2 8v
hehe arrived in the post today.

IMG_0944.jpg

woo hoo.

question is.... do i fit em today?? or....

do i wait till after crimbo when i get new alloys and put my seats in and paint the interior?

also camber correcting bolts? any good?

are they worth getting?

cheers.

question is.... do i fit em today?? or....

do i wait till after crimbo when i get new alloys and put my seats in and paint the interior?

also camber correcting bolts? any good?

are they worth getting?
IMO Send them back and get a full redund and get some decinet suspension FK etc. They are useless the rear dampers will fail in a thousand miles.

Fitment easy.

Cmaber bolt I forget if the Spax have adjustable holes I think they don't but there no need the stock setup won't be bad learn to use it stock before messing with camber. If they do have elongated holes in them then you don't need bolts.

Clio 1.2 8v
cool. meh they were like £200 cheaper than FK so there a good replacement for the winter lol.

cheers tho. edde.

all i need now is some muscle. cudnt get the bolts undone lol.

have to be done tomorow.

haha

cool. meh they were like £200 cheaper than FK so there a good replacement for the winter lol.

Breakers bar and some oil for the nuts.

There not a good replacmetn though stock is better your dampers will be rattling and you'll be sending them back for new ones before the end of the year if you do any miles.

Clio 1.2 8v

Breakers bar and some oil for the nuts.

There not a good replacmetn though stock is better your dampers will be rattling and you'll be sending them back for new ones before the end of the year if you do any miles.

oh poo.

il take ur word for it.

still fit em tho just for the giggle.