ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loowww in the snoowww

Static Low
Was out a wee drive & decided to pull over for a few snaps with my phone. Wish i had my mates camera, as i always take my car pics with it !! one small update, got anodised bolts for the wheels & painted them black.

lowsnow4.jpg

lowsnow2.jpg

lowsnow3.jpg

^^^
Im not sure wether to get an exhaust cut into the rear bumper or to just go with a k-tec stealth one.

melow.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
looks well good this mate..

Id buy brembos K-tec one.

Would look the bees knees imo!!!

Edit: And your only round the corner for him.. Well, a long corner but!

White Sti Hatch
Get a 3" Slash and cut it into the bumper mate would look mint !

I want snow like that in dundee there FVCK all here !

Static Low
aaahhh i would make Ben a weee offer but i dont have the moneyz just now :(. Going to be another month or 2 for an exhaust, but im just weighing it up :).

As for the anodised bolts.. i dunno if its stupid lol.

White Sti Hatch
Pointless painting them itll just come off on the socket when your putting them on and removing them

RB 182 Cup
Put the centre caps back on and it'll be perfect.

You know what im going to say lol. Do it and i'll drive up to scotland and open a can of woopass on you haha :p x

Porsche Boxster987S
nice mate. weve got bout 5 inches of snow here in airdrie and its still hammering down

Static Low
I dont know why i painted them haha. Just thought i wouldnt have my wheels off for a wee while. Just keep re=painting them :p

Static Low
where about's did you get the anodized wheel nut's from?

some guy on here was selling them. But i never knew they were anodized. wasnt until i took them too a paint place that the guy told me they were anodised

Static Low
ermm the nuts. just put wheel bolts into the search bit. CHRIS172 ?? it might be sold them to me. He had a whole lot in the for sale section. The paintman says theyre anodised.. i dont know though :p.