ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of pictures from two sunny days, 56k's no ways

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Me and andy cleaned our cars then went for a drive taking a few pictures and killing many flies along the way.
DSCF1707.jpg

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1715.jpg

DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1718.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1720.jpg

DSCF1721.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

DSCF1727.jpg

DSCF1728.jpg

DSCF1729.jpg

DSCF1733.gif

DSCF1735.gif

DSCF1742.gif

DSCF1746.jpg

DSCF1747.gif

DSCF1749.gif

DSCF1752.gif

DSCF1754.gif

DSCF1756.gif

DSCF1759.gif

DSCF1763.gif

DSCF1769.gif

Mine is the Yellow 172 and Andys is the silver 182

Hope you like, any comments and critisisms are welcome :D

Golf GTD Mk7
its uk if you look at the 'Parking' written on the floor and the town&village sign on the cyclist pic :) CSI here i come.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
First lot taken on a newly resurfaced scout road, the second lot taken at Arcon Village which is just off Chorley Old Road as you come out of Horwich, then the last few where taken on the other side of Chorley Old Road in a sort of small park place.
Got a few good videos that I will post up soon.

Focus ST-2
Honestly Scout Road now is made for driving fast, it's billiard table smooth now. The 182 was really roaring along there in the fly by vids we made.

The other place where Ben doesn't know the name of is Ridgemont House, that's the driveway leading up to it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
The cars are looking great fellas! Good day for it too. :)

Cheers for the PM btw Benjiii, think it's gonna have to wait for a year, as tempting as they are!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnNplhJILqM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnNplhJILqM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

A Flamin' Red one
Do you reckon that would actually look any good? I'm considering respraying mine in anthracite anyway!

I do mate, yeah.

Your silver mirrors would go with the Sunflower's alloys and with a bit of yellow detail elsewhere, the Sunflower's mirror coveres would look smart against your silver.

2016 Audi RS3
That picture of the Renault/Sport tailgate badge with the ph1 reflected is very nice. Who is the dude on the bike? If you don't know him he might not take too kindly to having his mug posted on an internet forum :)

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Ahaha he was a random guy when Andy "buzzed the tower"

I wouldn't mind my wing mirrors darker when i get my alloys done in black.

All costs money which i have none off though :(

Un chaved corsa c
theres also a blue 182 driving around in horwich which is really nice aswell i just cant wait to get my ph1 clio sport or clio willaims

Last edited: