ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loudest exhaust you've heard!?.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
A mate's Turbo 'Busa on the dyno with a stupidly cut down exhaust. With ear plugs in, it was still loud and the whole place shook.

The place in question also now has to run their dyno runs with the shutter down due to noise complaints.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Again who said it had to be a car lol

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhf6LyMCYeI[/video]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That 787B is insane, I posted it in a thread a few weeks ago. Put the volume right up and you can hear it howling away in the distance, just make sure you turn it down for the fly by lol.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Clio's there's no doubt Ad's (made by John Ashley) is the loudest. Louder than a decatted yozza I think.

John Ashley (lovely bloke) has no idea how to make a quiet exhaust.

My Corsa 1.8 had a Manifold, Decat and Catback from him and I'd be on the verge of tears on a motorway journey lol

Moped thats been going around my area for the past 24 hours seemingly non stop. f**king peasant b*****d.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol at the integra video, I forgot about that. Terrible sound

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No, the telly's louder than the laptop.

How many of those cars in the videos have people actually heard in person?

The thread title is 'Loudest exhaust you've stood next to'?
Not what's the loudest exhaust someone has stood next to, then put the video on Youtube.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
None lol, thread turned into a post youtube videos of loud cars so I joined in.. Calm down.

Edit- Thread title is actually "Loudest exhaust you've heard" Doesn't state if its via youtube or in person etc ;)

Lola T280 + cosworth DFV.... immense....

on the road, I did a nice system on a 3 series scania, it has an air operated valve to bypass the silencer...

crazy noise!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Impreza RB5 #054
My old Blobeye Impreza with 3 and half inch APS exhaust from the turbo back, only time it sounded nice was on boost, all the other time is was dreadful.