ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low enough???

Hello peeps.
I have searched through loads and loads of threads and still haven't found a definitive answer.
Can someone please tell and hopefully show me, that the Vmaxx coilovers [will be going on a 172 cup] go low enough at the rear.
By low enough I mean, with a semi stripped cup, a lighter exhaust and the rear adjusters out on the coilovers will they go LOW?
Does anyone have a pic of them on a 172 cup etc with the adjusters out on the rears?
Appreciated. :)

Robclio98

ClioSport Club Member
  225 powered mk2
Mine on vmaxx.

183093.jpg

fastshowprep8.jpg

Got 30mm left to go on the front aswel.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Doubt the rear would be anywhere near that low with it stripped though, the fronts can go stupidly low but will rub like f**k when driven properly. You can remove the rear platforms but the rear shocks will then nicely sit on the bump stops and make your Clio handle like bag of balls :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
get custom rear springs, chewitt on here can get them cheap for you, iv gone from 140-150mm before to 120mm now,

Charged Superleggera
Doubt the rear would be anywhere near that low with it stripped though, the fronts can go stupidly low but will rub like f**k when driven properly. You can remove the rear platforms but the rear shocks will then nicely sit on the bump stops and make your Clio handle like bag of balls :)

it does not sit on the bump stops mate. even on 90mm springs there is still some travel left in the shocks.