ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low enough???

Hello peeps.
I have searched through loads and loads of threads and still haven't found a definitive answer.
Can someone please tell and hopefully show me, that the Vmaxx coilovers [will be going on a 172 cup] go low enough at the rear.
By low enough I mean, with a semi stripped cup, a lighter exhaust and the rear adjusters out on the coilovers will they go LOW?
Does anyone have a pic of them on a 172 cup etc with the adjusters out on the rears?
Appreciated. :)

225 powered mk2
Mine on vmaxx.

183093.jpg

fastshowprep8.jpg

Got 30mm left to go on the front aswel.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Doubt the rear would be anywhere near that low with it stripped though, the fronts can go stupidly low but will rub like f**k when driven properly. You can remove the rear platforms but the rear shocks will then nicely sit on the bump stops and make your Clio handle like bag of balls :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
get custom rear springs, chewitt on here can get them cheap for you, iv gone from 140-150mm before to 120mm now,

Charged Superleggera
Doubt the rear would be anywhere near that low with it stripped though, the fronts can go stupidly low but will rub like f**k when driven properly. You can remove the rear platforms but the rear shocks will then nicely sit on the bump stops and make your Clio handle like bag of balls :)

it does not sit on the bump stops mate. even on 90mm springs there is still some travel left in the shocks.