ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered silver 182 bristol

Inferno 182
spotted a very low and luuverly sounding 182 just down the road from S J Cooks in staple hill. would off beeped and waved but was in a sj cook loan car as mine is back in again!!!

Caterham 270R
spotted a very low and luuverly sounding 182 just down the road from S J Cooks in staple hill. would off beeped and waved but was in a sj cook loan car as mine is back in again!!!

Back in again:dapprove: Doh

Inferno 182
I was there today, probably me :)

Thanks for the kind comments. Was yours the inferno 182?

I do own a 182 inferno which is at cooks at the mo for a buzzing/vibration sound at the mo:(. but I was in a campus loan car when I spotted it the other night :eek:

Wasn't me, my cars dirty. Although I did drive that way last night, about 4.50??

No was just after 6

Did it have 2118's??

couldn't tell in fairness was going the other way and it was dark.

Cooksport Fleet
Its a longlife supersport system with a decat.. the ITB flames burnt the silencers a little so its a bit louder than it used to be :)

Glad its all sorted, i had a good look round it the other day, noticed the Cs sticker. Very tidy car!

Inferno 182
Its a longlife supersport system with a decat.. the ITB flames burnt the silencers a little so its a bit louder than it used to be :)

Glad its all sorted, i had a good look round it the other day, noticed the Cs sticker. Very tidy car!

cheers mate. I'm trying to keep it like it. Loving it at the mo.

hmmm may have to have a look at sorting mine out now after hearing yours ;)