ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the 172 today...

RB 182
As per the title, went over to Revolution in Gateshead this morning for my new lowering springs, Eibach Sportlines, and fitted them this afternoon, and now, I think, the 172 is ready for FCS!!

Happy days indeed!

Piccies...

They'll still need to settle a bit more, as these were taken with hardly any mileage done, it's even sitting slightly lower now than in the pics...

Take one 172 on 16" OZ F1's...

DSC01095.jpg

Add in some Eibach Sportline lowering springs...

DSC01097.jpg

And get the results...

DSC01099.jpg

Then take it home, wash it, and get some decent pics!

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

Comments always welcomed!

RB 182
LOL It's ok, because I did when the lad brought them through from out back when I picked them up, kept quiet 'til I seen the red springs though haha!

Clio 172 RS2
Hi Martin!

No need for shorter shocks?

Some say you do need them other do not say so?

What is your story?

RB 182
For now it feels fine, but because i've spent that much on it in the past 3 weeks or so, new shocks will have to wait until after French Car Show.

My verdict and opinion, thus far though, is that the standard shocks are fine so long as they're in good condition.

I'm uprating in the next few weeks though, just because I never leave anything standard on any of my cars, more fool me probably!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Oooh ur going fcs?

What day you going?

Cars looking good, i cudda fitted them cheaper than them though ;p

RB 182
Oooh ur going fcs?

What day you going?

Cars looking good, i cudda fitted them cheaper than them though ;p

I am indeed! Going for the full weekend, driving down Saturday, camping, show Sunday, camp Sunday night and drive home Monday!

I only bought them from Revolution, fitted them myself, no one works on my car but me, i'm the only one I trust!

Thats the first Phase 2 ive seen that really genuinley suits the F1's, nice work mate, a credit to you!

Thanks, I wasn't sure at first, but now it's lowered, i'm a lot happier with it :D

RB 182
Aye, only on Ph1's tho!

15" F1's can be for heros, i'll have that extra inch and not be one :rasp: ;)

i spy a hillman imp. and i want it

frenchie looks alright too :D

Hutchie, the Imp is my mates, that's just a doner for his one he's currently, when he get's around to it, building. There's a guy here who restores/builds them just up the road from me, he has a proper ex-works Imp and all sorts, and they're some stunning cars!