ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest Priced Coilovers

Clio DCi
Hey all, I'm looking to lower my Mk2 1.5 dCi and was wondering rather than buying lowering springs now then coilies in the summer, what's the cheapest coilies I could buy now? (And linked if possible please)

Cheers,
Paul

Stripped yozza'd cup
Raceland / Rokkor and all the many other names they use.

They regularly come up on Ebay for around £170. None on there at the moment though.

If you want to spend a tad more, there's plenty of V-maxx coilovers on there.

Impreza Wagon
A few people on the MX5 forum have fitted them cheap rokkor coilovers and rate them highly for the money. Not sure how they'll perform on a Clio but worth a shot for the money.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
they are rubbish for ride but they are cheap. Plenty of people sell them under different names so shop around

clio 182
i have them on my 182, bought them as when i bought the car it was on the standard shocks and 60mm springs, i was skint and they were cheap!

my car is a track car now and i rate them, i will be changing them but for the money they are perfect!

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
They wont deliver to the uk anyway, ive been pestering the ebay bloke for a while but he allways says due to contractual limitations he cant supply the uk :(

I'm pretty sure they would deliver to the uk seen as he was fine about delivering to Ireland.if your not sure if it will fit yer car just email and ask does he have any to fit Yer 1.5.that's what I did and he sent me the link the 172 ones

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
I'm pretty sure they would deliver to the uk seen as he was fine about delivering to Ireland.if your not sure if it will fit yer car just email and ask does he have any to fit Yer 1.5.that's what I did and he sent me the link the 172 ones

I've asked him about 4 times if he can and everytime he says no! I guess your lucky as limerick is the republic of Ireland right? The Republic or ireland doesnt count as the uk!